• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catrick's Cornucopia Moon Spoon June is CLOSED. Thanks to all!

345 posts in this topic

Wings 92

Not quite the classic Bob Lubbers GGA cover, but still no slouch. If only her dress was a bright green!

Flat, square, clean, good gloss, tight spine and CF, white pages.

Bit of general wear, and the staples are offset into the FC by close to a quarter inch.

Take home a pretty one for $70

Xf3PZQn.jpg

I'll take it!

:facepalm: Of course......... I had a little one get up that needed daddy attention ... oh well, nice book.

Wings 92

Not quite the classic Bob Lubbers GGA cover, but still no slouch. If only her dress was a bright green!

Bit of general wear, and the staples are offset into the FC by close to a quarter inch.

Xf3PZQn.jpg

I'll take it!

Kerry Drake 26

General wear, and the CF is loose with a good sized tear on both leaves, both get into one panel. Small corner off upper LH FC.

Offwhite - white pages.

Asking $10

O87W5AA.jpg

:facepalm: Of course......... I had a little one get up that needed daddy attention ... oh well, nice book.

Wings 92

Xf3PZQn.jpg

I'll take it!

Some things are far important than funny books Greg. I have been looking for one of those with nice color so I'm thrilled to get it.

(thumbs u Agreed, and great pick-up Robot ... now post some more funny books Rickster! :grin:

Wings 92

Xf3PZQn.jpg

I'll take it!

Some things are far important than funny books Greg. I have been looking for one of those with nice color so I'm thrilled to get it.

The Hand Of Fate 24

Pulled upper staple, both staples are rusty with migration both lower and upper. small tear upper spine, general wear. Split lower spine, water lower RH BC, couple small tears LH BC. Interior is nice enough, tight with cream - offwhite pages.

Gotta love an electric chair AND a noose AND a guillotine AND a poison cover, lol

Asking $35

tor82hL.jpg