• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catrick's Cornucopia Moon Spoon June is CLOSED. Thanks to all!

345 posts in this topic

Sports Action 10

Very pretty copy, NOT from Lunatic Lowgrade Guy, lol

Flat, clean, glossy, tight spine and CF, offwhite pages,.

Touch of general wear, and a whiff of dust shadow upper LH BC, tiny tear upper edge BC.

Asking $40

NqvU1Mm.jpg

Well, I went to work yesterday, made it through the workday, came home and collapsed. After a light meal and an evening and night of sleep I'm feeling human again, so here are a few early birds to get the thread up and running.

Four Color 286, Mickey Mouse

Spine roll, general wear, small chipping lower LH FC, small tear upper spine.

Asking $10 SOLD!

pDgdw5X.jpg

Strange Adventures 153

Atomic Knights appearance, and The Faceless Creature returns! I think this is the third appearance. This critter creeped me out but good when I was a youngster, but boy did I love The Atomic Knights.

Nice copy, some general wear and light soiling BC. That's really it.

Decent gloss, Flat, square, tight with white pages.

Asking $30

qLECsAN.jpg

Patsy Walker 30

Well, it looks as though this was owned at one time or another by Eddie, Lois, Betty. and Anne, lol

Bold ink and light pencil FC, bit of spine roll, general wear. Small piece out upper spine, small tears at upper staple, three pages inside with tears, one of which goes into the art on one panel. No missing paper.

Still a bit of gloss left, tight spine and CF, white pages.

Take it home for $20

uDJkEzn.jpg

Well, I went to work yesterday, made it through the workday, came home and collapsed. After a light meal and an evening and night of sleep I'm feeling human again, so here are a few early birds to get the thread up and running.

Four Color 286, Mickey Mouse

Spine roll, general wear, small chipping lower LH FC, small tear upper spine.

Asking $10

pDgdw5X.jpg

:takeit:

Any Matt Baker stuff coming around?

Sorry, nothing else Matt Baker, only the two Northwest Mounties earlier in the thread, and the APC 11, already sold.

All right, Gang.

While I do my final sort-through for tonight's blast, chew on this.

I THINK I have all the books spoken for marked SOLD now. I think...

ANYTHING LEFT UNSOLD FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE THREAD THROUGH JUNE 11TH IS NOW 20 PERCENT OFF.

If you've been teetering on the ragged edge of grabbing something this might be enough to put you over the top.

...and there you go. Dig around in the trenches, there are some pretty interesting books left if you wind on through.

Crime Fighters 5

Looks great at first glance being so flat and all, but there's actually about a 1/4" worth of spine roll. Must've been set under something heavy for a while, :D

Some general wear, a bit of light soiling, tight spine and CF, white pages.

Asking $25

L7lq736.jpg

I'll take it at 20%off!

Northwest Mounties 3 is SOLD! at $80!

Thanks whine49er!

Crime Fighters 5 is SOLD! at $20!

My Greatest Adventure 14 is CLAIMED!

Thanks Robot!

Jumbo Comics 57

Big ol' spine roll, chips and general wear, tears at the single staple, cover just hanging on. One of those odd counts, more pages up front than in the rear half of the book, but I *think* it's complete. I think...

Couple tears inside along spine, but perfectly readable.

Take it for $35

ywN5Gst.jpg

Long Bow 6

Flat and glossy with some general wear,. light dust shadow and small chip LH BC. Tight spine and CF, white pages, but there are several small tears inside, plus one medium, gets slightly into a panel, and one two incher that goes right on into a panel. All paper is still there, though.

Asking $20

pIzTp2x.jpg

Wings 10

Rough reader. Cover completely split along spine, good sized corner off lower RH BC. Chips and pieces out along upper BC. Interior is actually solid, flat and tight, but tan to cream pages. Still supple, no sigh of brittleness.

Grab the archival tape and turn this gem in the rough back into a reader!

Asking $40

3Sf26Jm.jpg

Jungle 63

Looks pretty nice from the front, not so much from the back. Big spine roll, big water stains, all the way through from back to front. Buncha little black and brown spots, too. Sigh...

Still has a tight spiune and CF

Grab a reader that looks good from the front

Asking $35

qXSpNPl.jpg