• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catrick's Cornucopia Moon Spoon June is CLOSED. Thanks to all!

345 posts in this topic

Conditional take it, on the real McCoy thing, if it does not have an ad back cover.

Sorry Baz, they're pimping Twinkles cereal on the BC.

Well now! Just as I was getting ready to sit back down at the comp, my Beloved informed me that it was time to mow the lawn. Now that the mowing is done I have a small window to list a few things before dinner.

Headline Comics 47

A strep up from the other issues of this title I've listed, this one has some spine roll, good sized dust shadow lower RH BC, small half moon piece out and small tear upper edge BC. Several small tears and corners off inside, corners off look like bindery defects maybe?

Good bit of gloss left, tight spine and CF, offwhite pages.

Asking $15 SOLD!

GOIxZnT.jpg

Weird Fantasy 21

Classic Frazetta/Williamson cover on a beat to ribbons funnybook, more Williamson and Orlando inside.

Large corner off lower RH FC, plenty of tape repairs inside and outside FC and on CF to boot., General wear, bit of spine roll, rounded corner lower RH where bits of paper have been falling off, no doubt for decades, lol

Tight spine and CF, to be expected with all that tape, and supple cream pages.

Nice reader, if that chunk out doesn't happen to bother you.

Take it for $45

CNG44xh.jpg

Adventure 200

Oboy, another DC ape cover! They're spreading like ZIKA!

Plenty of general wear, splits upper and lower spine, and glue repairs to spine and to a couple tears on the BC at lower spine. Tight enough, with offwhite pages.

Good reader, nothing better.

O'street G is $58, asking $40

NWUPmB0.jpg

Well now! Just as I was getting ready to sit back down at the comp, my Beloved informed me that it was time to mow the lawn. Now that the mowing is done I have a small window to list a few things before dinner.

Headline Comics 47

A strep up from the other issues of this title I've listed, this one has some spine roll, good sized dust shadow lower RH BC, small half moon piece out and small tear upper edge BC. Several small tears and corners off inside, corners off look like bindery defects maybe?

Good bit of gloss left, tight spine and CF, offwhite pages.

Asking $15

GOIxZnT.jpg

:takeit:

Geronimo #1

Nice looking Avon, but there's a water stain upper RH, both FC and BC. Interior appears unaffected except for the first leaf. Couple chips out lower RH FC, and upper LH FC, in the stained area.

Tight spine and CF, decent gloss, offwhite pages.

$20 takes it

9lWh4hW.jpg

Well, well!

THAT was an interesting ten hours or so.

Sat down to dinner, when that was done Cat and I kicked back to relax for a couple hours before I got back to listing.

Around 8 PM the gut rumbles started, and they never really stopped, not even now. Cat and I played Tag Team Bathroom all night, and as soon as 7 AM rolls around I'm calling in sick.

Considering we had burgers on the grill and salad, I'm not sure what set us off but it was fast, intense, and extremely annoying, :sick:

If the Imodium ever kicks in I'm going back to bed.

Oh, and Headline Comics 47 is SOLD!

Thanks Fifties!

No early birds today, but there may well be a full afternoon of listing.

Depends on how my poor abused tum feels after a few hours of sleep

Nope. Slept until almost 1 PM, got up and ate a little food, read a little while, fell back asleep until 6 I'll try to get a few books up this evening between 8 and 10.

You'd NEVER catch me wearing that subdued a tie. NEVER!

...or any sort of tie at all, if it wasn't for a costume or a joke...

G'morning.

Well, after my Lost Sunday, it's time to get back to work.

Mystery In Space 44

Complete reader, displays okay.

Spine complete split, with cover glued back on. Extra staple upper spine. Despite that, the CF is loose. Interior complete, creamy supple pages.

Reader for $10

c4SMy8p.jpg

Battle-Ground 2

Cover loose, plenty of tape along most of spine, split lower spine. Plenty of general wear.

There's a tear on the first leaf at the staple, paper appears to be all there, but one end of the tear goes into one panel. Balance of the interior is tight, offwhite pages.

Asking $10

wT9F5UX.jpg

House Of Mystery 142

Nice twelve center, flat and clean, but lower staple is pulled. Bit of general wear, tight interior, white pages,.

Asking $10

cDJNqNh.jpg