• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catrick's Cornucopia Moon Spoon June is CLOSED. Thanks to all!

345 posts in this topic

How about a nice Bronze book?

Supergirl 1, 1972

Flat, clean, square, glossy, tight spine and CF, white pages.

There's a tiny tear BC at the upper staple, and that little rough spot lower LH FC, either a scrape along an inch or so, or a bindery problem, not sure just what. That's about it.

Solid copy for $40

kglJfPi.jpg

Patsy Walker 45

Very solid copy. Minor general wear, tiny chip out lower FC, otherwise flat, square, glossy, tight spine and CF, offwhite - white pages.

Grab it quick! Asking $35 SOLD!

5IwUbKN.jpg

Red Circle Comics 2

Piece of tape at the (single) staple, another matching piece inside, one more outside upper spine, small corner off lower LH BC. Otherwise flat and square, tight enough what with the tape repairs, lol

White pages.

Asking $35 SOLD!

ycVWGaB.jpg

World of Fantasy 8

Minor general wear, large dogear upper BC, that's about it. Flat and square, good gloss, tight spine and CF, white pages.

Joe Orlando, Dave Berg, Matt Fox in this issue

I want $60 for this one. SOLD!

FR00Fxk.jpg

Okay, last book for the evening.

Mysteries Of Unexplored Worlds 22

Here's a nice little item, Ditko cover and five page story inside.

Nice copy too, bit of minor general wear, 3/4" split upper spine. That's really about it, otherwise flat, tight, glossy, white pages.

Asking $50

iEKsd5X.jpg

Check back tomorrow AM for a couple Early Bird Specials. Whitman 3 pak, Matt Baker cover, Fox Giant. You Have Been Warned.

Red Circle Comics 2

Piece of tape at the (single) staple, another matching piece inside, one more outside upper spine, small corner off lower LH BC. Otherwise flat and square, tight enough what with the tape repairs, lol

White pages.

Asking $35

ycVWGaB.jpg

what da heck. i feel bad (not really) for ribbing you across two threads, so :takeit: on this thingie

G'morning!

Three quick jolts this morning, and back tonight for more hi-jinx!

Black Hole three-pack, still sealed. I *think* this contains issues 1 through 3, but I haven't opened it to find out, :D

I have two identical sets available.

Asking $40 per each, one set left!

CSR9uHR.jpg

Oh, one other note, this isn't quite the entire prepack bag. There's another inch or so on the top edge, complete with a reinforced hole to hang the bag on a rack . Just so you know.

Northwest Mounties 3

Oboy! Bondage! Woo woo! Matt Baker story inside!

Durned nice copy too.

Flat, clean, square, glossy, tight spine and CF, white pages.

A modest amount of general wear, and some VERY light pencil on the FC, may not be visible in scan. The logo has been traced, and there's a small scribble near the snowshoe, I nearly didn't spot it.

Asking $100 for this one SOLD!

eXP1Whn.jpg

Fox Giant, "Secret Love Stories"

I have no idea what issues are contained here, but the headers on the pages are as follows:

My Love Story

My Love Memoirs

My Past/Thrilling Confessions alternating

My Love Life.

Book is flat and clean, but has that odd rectangular slight discoloration lower FC, chips out upper and lower spine, and one tab of the upper staple is peeking through the BC. Small splits upper and lower spine on BC. There is a bit of difference in page color between the remaindered issues, so let's call it overall cream to offwhite. Small corners off first few leaves upper RH.

Nice package, asking $100 SOLD!

DV2F5sS.jpg

1 set please :takeit:

G'morning!

Three quick jolts this morning, and back tonight for more hi-jinx!

Black Hole three-pack, still sealed. I *think* this contains issues 1 through 3, but I haven't opened it to find out, :D

I have two identical sets available.

Asking $40 per each, or take the pair for $70

CSR9uHR.jpg