• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman Set Group Shot #1-423, Annuals 1-12, Specials 1-3

95 posts in this topic

Any interest in having both versions of the # 75? There are two printings, one with the correct number and one with # 74 on the cover. It's an oddity and probably not worth chasing though. I have both versions.

Superman%2075%20-%2074%20Variant_zpsxhx22rxi.jpg

Superman%2075_zpslkqlb86f.jpg

I do own a copy of the variant #74 cover, but I haven't really focused on including variants/errors, only because where does one draw the line.

There are the whitmans, for example. Then the foreign produced issues with variant covers. So many, it's a bit tricky and I'm a purist I guess. A purist/completist lol

I do own a copy of the variant #74 cover, but I haven't really focused on including variants/errors, only because where does one draw the line.

There are the whitmans, for example. Then the foreign produced issues with variant covers. So many, it's a bit tricky and I'm a purist I guess. A purist/completist lol

I hear you. If you go astray in that direction then there is never an end point. Simple goals are most times better enjoyed. :thumbsup:

Ebb & flow of the universe is interesting. Years ago I attempted a Supes run. You can not imagine how daunting this is. So many issues that are just impossible to find or a near zero like census population. I unfortunately tapped out.

But I could not help but notice some of my former slabs some how made their way to you. Very cool and I am sincerely so happy for you in achieving this absolute milestone. You are very deserving of recognition for being so dedicated and sticking with it. Congrats man.

Ebb & flow of the universe is interesting. Years ago I attempted a Supes run. You can not imagine how daunting this is. So many issues that are just impossible to find or a near zero like census population. I unfortunately tapped out.

But I could not help but notice some of my former slabs some how made their way to you. Very cool and I am sincerely so happy for you in achieving this absolute milestone. You are very deserving of recognition for being so dedicated and sticking with it. Congrats man.

That's awesome, I love tying back issues to their heritage! Which ones?

Congratulations on this absolutely astounding achievement ! (worship)

And great job on putting them into a really cool arrangement. (thumbs u

Most importantly, thanks for the motivation to keep pursuing the collecting dreams - seeing what you did helps me "endeavor to persevere" toward my goals.

Gratz & thanks!

-bc

That's awesome, I love tying back issues to their heritage! Which ones?

I know for sure I had a screen shot/excel back up on my issues, but I am having a problem locating it as now I have a new computer vs. back at that point in time.

But I thought the 150, 168, 200, and several others in the 200's/300's.

Really unbelievable to see many of these issues in slabs as I know how thin or nonexistent the census pop is on so many of these.

Truly awesome accomplishment. This is the sort of thread that keeps me coming back to the boards!