• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC shipped me Action Comics #1 Superman page, FedEx lost it, Help appreciated!
1 1

452 posts in this topic

Update:

I spoke with someone at FedEx who works directly with CGC. He was extremely helpful, genuine and very supportive. This has raised my spirits tremendously. I have a good feeling that either A) my package will be found or B) if it doesn't turn up, that both CGC and FedEx have my back.

I'd like to again thank everyone for your feedback, your PM's, your texts and your calls. While this situation has been very tough, the support of the comic collecting community displays the best of what these boards have to offer.

Keep your fingers crossed for me. :wishluck::wishluck::wishluck:

What did he say?

Update:

I spoke with someone at FedEx who works directly with CGC. He was extremely helpful, genuine and very supportive. This has raised my spirits tremendously. I have a good feeling that either A) my package will be found or B) if it doesn't turn up, that both CGC and FedEx have my back.

I have a good feeling about this. This was a good contact. Did CGC put you in touch with this person ? I'm sure CGC does not want this to end badly and a friendly push on their end should help. (thumbs u

Update:

I have a good feeling about this. This was a good contact. Did CGC put you in touch with this person ? I'm sure CGC does not want this to end badly and a friendly push on their end should help. (thumbs u

He reached out to me and works directly with CGC. (thumbs u

Update:

By the time you're sick of this gif......your page will arrive. :banana:

M1Zf4km.gif

Update:

M1Zf4km.gif

So not much hope for its arrival? lol

Update:

M1Zf4km.gif

So you're saying he should wait for his package to come? :whistle:

Seems like theft would be rampant at the CGC headquarters; especially in terms of outbound shipping. Even if one didn't know what CGC stood for, a simple google search would confirm the type of business and address. Carriers know based on the address that in every box there is something valuable.

Seems like theft would be rampant at the CGC headquarters; especially in terms of outbound shipping. Even if one didn't know what CGC stood for, a simple google search would confirm the type of business and address. Carriers know based on the address that in every box there is something valuable.

What are you basing this off of?

Can you be more specific?

Are you stating that theft IS rampant via shipping outbound from CGC? If so, please provide additional info. Thanks.

Are you stating that theft IS rampant via shipping outbound from CGC? If so, please provide additional info. Thanks.

Seems weird that someone would sign up on the Boards to post these comments. I sense an agenda. Don't bother responding to him. You will probably not get a reasonable response.

No I don't know that, but if it were it wouldn't come as a surprise. I mean all packages leaving there headquarters address have comics in them. A carrier could google the return address on the box, know what kind of business is operated at that address (i.e. grading and returning of high dollar comics).

@bomber-bob Why would you make a comment like that and then insinuate that I "have [some kind] of an agenda"?

Is that how you treat people off the message boards?

Welcome to the boards. Go ahead and introduce yourself then hop in the hot tub we call CGC

@bomber-bob Why would you make a comment like that and then insinuate that I "have [some kind] of an agenda"?

Is that how you treat people off the message boards?

Welcome to the boards. Go ahead and introduce yourself then hop in the hot tub we call CGC

My name is John. I like to watch movies and read comics. I'm from the northeastern part of the the United States. My collection now consists of only a few very high grade CGC silver and golden age issues (approx eight comics).