• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC shipped me Action Comics #1 Superman page, FedEx lost it, Help appreciated!
1 1

452 posts in this topic

To be clear guys, only Brian48's situation was resolved. Wayne-Tec (the OP) still hasn't checked in about his missing package. Hard to think that's good news, but fingers still crossed for him.

Congrats! Yeah, there are still a bunch of good people out there, unfortunately the bad ones are the loudest and most talked about at times. Glad you got it and hopefully the OP somehow ends up with his.

I've found in life most people are honest, but we tend to remember those who aren't.

Fantastic News - and congrats on your purchase! :applause:

Don't forget to send on good karma - it certainly came to you with that honest fellow who sent back your Action #1 page!

Bet you will sleep well tonight! (thumbs u

:news: .......................... :news: .................. :news:

The OP has not found his Action # 1 (to the board's knowledge). The only item found was a missing package that someone added into this thread.

That is fantastic new! You must be quite relieved. I would now go and play the lotto.

Well, just an update on my situation anyway. FedEx got lucky. They had no idea where they dropped off my package, but where ever it was, the person actually reported the mis-delivered package. I guess there's still some honest people out there. They still couldn't get it right as the box was mis-routed at least twice since they picked it up from the person's residence. I went to two locations where they told me it would be waiting and it turned out to false information. Was finally delivered today and thankfully, intact.

To be clear guys, only Brian48's situation was resolved. Wayne-Tec (the OP) still hasn't checked in about his missing package. Hard to think that's good news, but fingers still crossed for him.

bump -- beige must have missed this info

Krap sorry Wayne ...

:sorry:

Still hoping you find your page - but still great news for Brian.

Thanks for the correction TheDude - I had completely misread it doh!:foryou:

The original poster of this thread Wayne-Tec hasn't been on since 8/7. Sure hope he's ok. (shrug)

+1.. anyone knows him personally or have his number who can call and check up on him?

Hey guys,

Thanks to all for your concern and well wishes. I'm glad a fellow boardie had his situation resolved. It's good to hear about good stories.

On my end, my package has still not surfaced and I am currently awaiting the result of the claims process. As a collector, this entire ordeal has taken a lot out of me. I lost the centerpiece of my collection. Since then, a similar example sold on CC for over $6,400 -- putting FMV out of my spending range if another Action #1 Superman page came to the market. I'm praying that FedEx makes me whole on the $4,300 I spent to buy the page in the first place. On a non-comic note, it would help tremendously towards my recent medical expenses.

As many of you know, I've long been a regular poster here on the boards. But given the events of the past 2 months, I've found it difficult to maintain my usual level of enthusiasm and spirit.

Nevertheless, I'm hopefully optimistic that things will work out. :wishluck:

The original poster of this thread Wayne-Tec hasn't been on since 8/7. Sure hope he's ok. (shrug)

+1.. anyone knows him personally or have his number who can call and check up on him?

Hey guys,

Thanks to all for your concern and well wishes. I'm glad a fellow boardie had his situation resolved. It's good to hear about good stories.

On my end, my package has still not surfaced and I am currently awaiting the result of the claims process. As a collector, this entire ordeal has taken a lot out of me. I lost the centerpiece of my collection. Since then, a similar example sold on CC for over $6,400 -- putting FMV out of my spending range if another Action #1 Superman page came to the market. I'm praying that FedEx makes me whole on the $4,300 I spent to buy the page in the first place. On a non-comic note, it would help tremendously towards my recent medical expenses.

As many of you know, I've long been a regular poster here on the boards. But given the events of the past 2 months, I've found it difficult to maintain my usual level of enthusiasm and spirit.

Nevertheless, I'm hopefully optimistic that things will work out. :wishluck:

hoping to send good vibes your way and luck turns in your favor! i'm rooting for you and hope you get your package!!!!