• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC shipped me Action Comics #1 Superman page, FedEx lost it, Help appreciated!
1 1

452 posts in this topic

Yeah, I've head a few packages over the years (sig required) where the "signature" was "frontdoor" or "backdoor".

And did you take in the backdoor? hm

Yeah, I've head a few packages over the years (sig required) where the "signature" was "frontdoor" or "backdoor".

And I would've gotten the sig charged eliminated and they would've taken any and all losses associated with that decision.

I think it is an epidemic...

Last time I had an order with CLink... the driver signed for it himself and left it at the wrong address. And had the never to complain to me I almost cost him his job by calling Fed Ex to figure out where my parcel was.

Today... I knew it was coming... driver left it at the correct address... no signature required.

Same driver... I saw him come up the steps and was about to open the door... he put it on the steps and walked away.

I have to call CLink... I would pay more to use another shipping service until this guy is fired from the route.

I hope the page is found... but I have never seen more ineptitude than with FedEx lately in the realm of not giving a single F

Last time I had an order with CLink... the driver signed for it himself and left it at the wrong address. And had the never to complain to me I almost cost him his job by calling Fed Ex to figure out where my parcel was.

Today... I knew it was coming... driver left it at the correct address... no signature required.

Same driver... I saw him come up the steps and was about to open the door... he put it on the steps and walked away.

I have to call CLink... I would pay more to use another shipping service until this guy is fired from the route.

I hope the page is found... but I have never seen more ineptitude than with FedEx lately in the realm of not giving a single F

It isn't just FedEx. I had a Canadapost delivery guy drive up in his truck, and leave my parcel outside leaning against the front door of my apartment building. The building had 96 units in it.

Good thing I was driving up after work and saw him leaving.

The book was a CGC 9.2 Western Penn pedigree Iron Man #1. doh!

Doesn't everybody?

Well played sir :busy:

It isn't just FedEx. I had a Canadapost delivery guy drive up in his truck, and leave my parcel outside leaning against the front door of my apartment building. The building had 96 units in it.

Good thing I was driving up after work and saw him leaving.

The book was a CGC 9.2 Western Penn pedigree Iron Man #1. doh!

1ymozmx.gif

Most delivery companies have a cut off point for sigs.

I thin for Fed Ex if the declared value is less than $100 they will just drop it at the front door.

Most delivery companies have a cut off point for sigs.

I thin for Fed Ex if the declared value is less than $100 they will just drop it at the front door.

How about $300? That was the last package. The one that the driver signed for himself and left at the wrong address was $2000.

Hey guys,

I'm looking for any help/advice I can get on this one.

I recently bought an Action Comics #1 Superman page. When I first received it, the old CGC slab had cracked, so I immediately sent it back out to CGC to be re-holdered. I opted to have it shipped to a FedEx ship center because A) I didn't want it left on my porch or sitting around at the local, humid, post office and B) I've had bad experiences with USPS losing packages in the past.

How ironic.

FedEx has since lost my package that was shipped via FedEx Standard Overnight.

Upon first receiving the page in the original slab cracked, I printed out a CGC submission form right there at their ship center and foolishly overlooked the note that when CGC ships packages back to you via FedEx, it will only be covered up to $100. I just assumed that it would be insured on CGC's end. My mistake, and it was a big one. Had I realized that it would only be insured for up to $100, I would have never selected that service.

My package was shipped by CGC on Monday (7/18/16) and was supposed to be delivered Tuesday (7/19/16). Through FedEx tracking, there are no updates since Monday night, when it was said to have arrived in Memphis, Tennessee.

I called FedEx to open up an investigation, they said it will probably be about 24 hours before they get back to me.

Please, any advice anyone could offer would be greatly appreciated. Not only did I spend a ton of money to buy this page, but it's irreplaceable. The classic image of Superman breaking through the chains, it all began on that page.

Now it's missing. Please tell me there is hope.

1_zpscidp2b6i.jpg

2_zpsii4cvwzi.png

If it means anything to you, I'm in the same boat. My CL win was "delivered" today at house according to the tracking. I get home, no package. Spoke with my Mom and son who was in the house at the time, said they didn't see anything. I really think they delivered it to the wrong house. They're investigating now, but I really don't anything good coming out of this.

FYI, it was a 9.0 copy of Tec 411.

RADBAFED2016824_154746.jpg