• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tales to Astonish Appreciation Thread
1 1

1,446 posts in this topic

779756-TTA23.jpg

779756-TTA23.jpg.08cc8ea5e235579cf053ff6f4e48fc46.jpg

Edited by adamstrange

Steve,

On those TTA Northlands, I bought almost the entire run (35 & up) from Motor City in late 96' when the collection had first appeared. I couldn't help myself and bought every NM or better (plus the 35 was "only" graded VF+ and the 47 NM-) and literally had 90% of the 67 issue run. I graded all of them, then traded and sold most when Pacific coast ones became available.

These Northlands were incredibly gorgeous books, and I think they're a great investment thumbsup2.gif

It's my pleasure adding to your already formidible TTA run. I can't wait to see the Registry listings, buddy.

Doug

Kick-[#@$%!!!] books, Harry. I look at my store-bought comics from the early to mid-70s, which would be equivalent to what you were doing in the late-50s and early 60s, and not one of them has survived in anything remotely approaching the condition of your comics.

Kick-[#@$%!!!] books, Harry. I look at my store-bought comics from the early to mid-70s, which would be equivalent to what you were doing in the late-50s and early 60s, and not one of them has survived in anything remotely approaching the condition of your comics.

thanks, Tim...........most of my Giantman TTA's survived quite well - the Antman's are another story, unfortunately............ frown.gif