• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
29 29

6,186 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, SushiX said:

I thought that since the economy isn't going so well right now that I could sneak a church planet out with minimal damage but I was so wrong. :sorry:

lol  All kinds of wrong.

Double G tip of the day: Don't play the Stock Market :foryou:

9 days to go to The match of the season so far, indeed the match that could decide the Prem. 

If Lpool win then they are still in it, if they don't...it's gone. Such is the difference between City & Lpool. The pressure on LFC is enormous every game. You get the feeling that City could lose a game and it just wouldn't matter.

SUNDAY 16 DEC 4pm GMT

LFC v UNITED @ Anfield

5 hours ago, Grantley Goddard said:

9 days to go to The match of the season so far, indeed the match that could decide the Prem. 

If Lpool win then they are still in it, if they don't...it's gone. Such is the difference between City & Lpool. The pressure on LFC is enormous every game. You get the feeling that City could lose a game and it just wouldn't matter.

SUNDAY 16 DEC 4pm GMT

LFC v UNITED @ Anfield

I think Planet 15 will sell for more than Planet 2

so it is:

Friday Dec 14 @ 7:00pm GMT

PL15 V PL2 @Comicconnect

I believe the “big 4” (as I like to call them) will finish ahead of all the others, and in the following order:

Planet 1

Planet 15

Planet 2

Planet 14

(that 9.8 planet 8 may throw my prediction off though)

Edited by Spyder!
Spelling

I see that ComicConnect is offering up to 6 months to pay on most of the Planets. I know they do this on a lot of expensive and/or key comics. How much does this influence the final price? 

Let's say you set a max price of $5200 for a particular book. But now that you can pay over 6 months would you be willing to pay $6000 or some other amount or do you stick to your original max price?

1 hour ago, JustJimN said:

I see that ComicConnect is offering up to 6 months to pay on most of the Planets. I know they do this on a lot of expensive and/or key comics. How much does this influence the final price? 

Let's say you set a max price of $5200 for a particular book. But now that you can pay over 6 months would you be willing to pay $6000 or some other amount or do you stick to your original max price?

It will absolutely affect my bidding .... I'm in an income bracket where I just can't start peeling out Franklins if I want something nice. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

14 hours ago, Spyder! said:

I believe the “big 4” (as I like to call them) will finish ahead of all the others, and in the following order:

Planet 1

Planet 15

Planet 2

Planet 14

(that 9.8 planet 8 may throw my prediction off though)

3 and 10 looking very strong too.  Wondering how many finish in five figures?  1 looking like it will break six...:o

1 minute ago, szavisca said:

Someone should add up the total for all the books now and after the auction... I’m at work and too lazy ... thanks In advance to whoever wants to do this...

Can I puff up your pillow as well? (shrug)