• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Undead Thread: Pre-Code Horror
21 21

Favorite Pre-Code Publisher  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Pre-Code Publisher

10,226 posts in this topic

Sigh. :(

Hard for me to believe that I started posting my pre-code horror books in this thread over 3 years ago. The astute observer may have noticed that I have basically gone in alpha/numerical order. Eventually, I was going to come to the end of the line. Well, today is the day & this is the post.

Boils & Ghouls, I present for your pre-code viewing pleasure, Worlds of Fear 10...

Nothing like ending with a bang! :headbang:

Though hopefully this isn't the end as there are still more books for you to get and post. :wishluck:

Hard for me to believe that I started posting my pre-code horror books in this thread over 3 years ago. The astute observer may have noticed that I have basically gone in alpha/numerical order. Eventually, I was going to come to the end of the line. Well, today is the day & this is the post.

Boils & Ghouls, I present for your pre-code viewing pleasure, Worlds of Fear 10...

I say start over! What a great thread, one of the best Keith! :applause:

I say start over! What a great thread, one of the best Keith! :applause:

Agreed! Start at A again, since we haven't probably seen those books in 3 years!

This is the Undead Thread!

Screw the aphabetical order, let's just keep it going! :sumo:

New pick-up! :cloud9:

Harry Anderson cover :headbang:

MarvelTales124.jpg

A beauty - :applause: - I'm jealous!

I just noticed that I have been on these boards for three years now.....and it breaks down to a rate of over four posts per day too......how the hell did that happen????

Edited by Wrightson fan

I just noticed that I have been on these boards for three years now.....and it breaks down to a rate of over four posts per day too......how the hell did that happen????

Who Gives a Rat's Behind?

Honestly............. :baiting:

Who Gives a Rat's Behind?

Honestly............. :baiting:

I was hoping.....nay....praying that someone would follow my lead on that one!!!

Leave it to my buddy Jay to play along! :applause:

This is the Undead Thread!

Screw the aphabetical order, let's just keep it going! :sumo:

New pick-up! :cloud9:

Harry Anderson cover :headbang:

MarvelTales124.jpg

B is for Baily or Blaine if you are doing pulps.

bb

2471643866_d41d8b25d2_o.jpg