• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Undead Thread: Pre-Code Horror
21 21

Favorite Pre-Code Publisher  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Pre-Code Publisher

10,226 posts in this topic

New pick-up, fits in with the current post, and is becoming my fav cover of the run!

(Although the eyeball cover is on an entirely different level of goodness!)

Not HG but the colors on this #9 cover are outragous!

Nice pick up! I'll post mine here in the next couple days. I don't recall it being in as good of shape as yours. :P

Not offense to your copy but that's one of my least favorite covers. This book shows up regularly on eBay and I can't bear to look at it anymore. I hope the interior stories are better than the cover :sick:

I actually like the cover - he's a pretty cool looking cave monster!

Not offense to your copy but that's one of my least favorite covers. This book shows up regularly on eBay and I can't bear to look at it anymore. I hope the interior stories are better than the cover :sick:

But it scares me :(

But it scares me :(

[font:Fixedsys]BOO![/font]

55537-lemur_mental.jpg.194dedd1bbeabc4abfd218bc50ae7602.jpg

Congratulations on joining the Witchcraft 5 club! (thumbs u

:gossip: Have you read the Matt Hollingsworth zombie story yet?

There are some Hollingsworth nay-sayers out there, but I love his stuff. One look at this splash should have everyone singing his praises! Almost Powell-esque!

I'm in the WITCHCRAFT 5 club too... it's the only CGC book I ever bought and I had my wife film me as I broke it open to read it.

Here's my rather tattery copy, along with the tag that was with the slab. It got a big ONE!!! I got it for $24, so I'm pretty pleased with myself.

witchcraft5.jpg

Jump on the Witchcraft #5 Train, y'all! :headbang:

Witchcraft5.jpg

There are some Hollingsworth nay-sayers out there, but I love his stuff. One look at this splash should have everyone singing his praises! Almost Powell-esque!

I'm in the WITCHCRAFT 5 club too... it's the only CGC book I ever bought and I had my wife film me as I broke it open to read it.

Agreed. Here's another nice splash, this one from Dark Mysteries #11. His style is very creepy, I love it! (thumbs u

DarkMysteries1109PanelHotrod01.jpg