• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 November 17 - 18 Comics Signature Auction - Beverely Hills

462 posts in this topic

me too for the Sunday item, but nothing from the main auction

I think they have to send items from CA to TX for shipping, I dont think they ship from CA directly, mine is a mix of art and framed paintings, so I can imagine it might take longer to get here

My wife has standing "Do Not Ship" instructions, so nothing has been shipped yet.

When they do ship, how exactly do they mail her? :popcorn:

My wife has standing "Do Not Ship" instructions, so nothing has been shipped yet.

I have that too, how do you feel about the new charge they have for each item on hold now?

Malvin

She hasn't been informed of any such charge. hm

Got my lots last week. They sent it to me before I had even made payment! Very unexpected, quite surprised by that. I was out of town, but will get it taken care of this week (for any HA folks reading this!).

And, as always, best packing in the biz. A+!

Got my lots last week. They sent it to me before I had even made payment! Very unexpected, quite surprised by that. I was out of town, but will get it taken care of this week (for any HA folks reading this!).

And, as always, best packing in the biz. A+!

I had them ship before payment a couple of times as well (shrug)

Mine came as well. No damage, but sent uninsured (38 dollars shipping for two graded books, I figured a sig would be required). 2700 dollars sitting on the porch, very well packed of course.

It only took one instance of fedex delivering my art to the wrong house, and leaving it on their porch, for me to redirect all heritage packages to pick up at a facility.

Mine came as well. No damage, but sent uninsured (38 dollars shipping for two graded books, I figured a sig would be required). 2700 dollars sitting on the porch, very well packed of course.

It only took one instance of fedex delivering my art to the wrong house, and leaving it on their porch, for me to redirect all heritage packages to pick up at a facility.

Anyone in this hobby getting packages with the contents worth thousands of dollars is crazy not to get a private mail box (UPS store, for instance). They sign for everything and hold it indoors until you pick it up.

Not worrying if it is pouring outside is worth the mailbox rent alone.

Anyone in this hobby getting packages with the contents worth thousands of dollars is crazy not to get a private mail box (UPS store, for instance). They sign for everything and hold it indoors until you pick it up.

Not worrying if it is pouring outside is worth the mailbox rent alone.

Bang on! The less hands on a package the less chance there is of anything malicious or accidental happening.

UPS anything though...ah not for me thanks...

It cost $2-$3 to add a sig to a package at the rates they charge, hell I'd pay the extra if they can't afford to do the right thing. If I'm not home, a slip is left and I simply go pick it up next day.

Yes, I assumed for 38 dollars to ship from Texas to Arizona that priority mail would have included insurance and required a signature.