• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seller cancels order for comic I won after 24 hours

528 posts in this topic

Sorry to see you didn't get the chance to get this book. It sucks when a seller do that. But there will another one for you. It's not like it is the last copy on the planet.

Issues don't turn up a lot. And if one does. Seller might be asking some nutty prices. I paid the seller. Waiting for them to return the funds. :mad:

Sorry to see you didn't get the chance to get this book. It sucks when a seller do that. But there will another one for you. It's not like it is the last copy on the planet.

Issues don't turn up a lot. And if one does. Seller might be asking some nutty prices. I paid the seller. Waiting for them to return the funds. :mad:

Do you think sending them money is going to make them change their mind...?

hm

Who knows, it might. Not at all likely, but stranger things have happened.

Call eBay.

Waste of time

Bid the book way up then cancel on him after you win. Risk negative feedback but it sure will feel good for a couple minutes. Who knows you might even get it for less (although she is purdy).

Sellers cannot leave negative feedback for buyers. One of the HUGE flaws in eBays system.

You could always bid it up sky high and then not pay for it...return the favor so to speak...

Do you think sending them money is going to make them change their mind...?

hm

Who knows, it might. Not at all likely, but stranger things have happened.

Worth a try. I won it. And really want it.

do you see the crapola the seller is trying to pull with other auctions -

faked covers over repro books - trying to fool people into overpaying for dollar bin stuff -

I did see that. And after seeing it.....it did not surprise me that they cancled my winning bid in hopes of that book ending higher In a new auction.

If you get an address I'll walk over and pick the book up in person for you (not implying any threats cause this skinny white guy can't do anything). They are seriously in my back yard.

They scammed me with the shipping too. I paid for the comic before. The invoice had 18 bucks for shipping. Auction states shipping to the U.S. is 8 bucks. Seller seems shady. I doubt they will give me an address for them. If they do sell me the comic and I can get an adress, I will let you know. Thanks bro.