• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teen Humor--Anything but Archie
12 12

3,276 posts in this topic

Hot time on the Bay for Irmas and Georgies last night.

Blissard building up the brand. He's one of only a few sellers left, consistently offering .99 auctions specializing in GA. Above and beyond a core of Harvey warehouse, that is. Tight grader, the best return policy. Overall good guy.

Hot time on the Bay for Irmas and Georgies last night.

Blissard building up the brand. He's one of only a few sellers left, consistently offering .99 auctions specializing in GA. Above and beyond a core of Harvey warehouse, that is. Tight grader, the best return policy. Overall good guy.

Yep, he's great. Sparkle City used to my go-to eBay auctions, but their pickings have been slim lately, at least for the stuff I'm interested in.

Been scoring alot since 2015 started, have not even posted half of my new pick ups yet, but will probably take a break from posting until i get most of them graded and share only a real 'grail' of mine, or something i know the Boards will really appreciate in the meantime. This is one of those (i think lol ). Though i will certainly be around commenting on others posts. This cover could almost be 'Archie and Veronica'. I love the color hues,nearly purple. Hap Hazard Comics #13 Courtesy of Ace publications. Hap%20Hazard%20Comics%2013_zpsxussneti.jpg

I love Hap Hazards. They are really tough to find that run if you are looking for them. Here is MY favorite one: (Feldstein goodness!)

comhaphazzard14_zpsrecyurwx.jpg

:cloud9: That one is on my want list! Really nice copy. Stand out cover, along with no.4 ( but I've got that one already). Thanks for sharing Robot Man

Been scoring alot since 2015 started, have not even posted half of my new pick ups yet, but will probably take a break from posting until i get most of them graded and share only a real 'grail' of mine, or something i know the Boards will really appreciate in the meantime. This is one of those (i think lol ). Though i will certainly be around commenting on others posts. This cover could almost be 'Archie and Veronica'. I love the color hues,nearly purple. Hap Hazard Comics #13 Courtesy of Ace publications. Hap%20Hazard%20Comics%2013_zpsxussneti.jpg

This one is really nice! I've never seen a copy of it. The comics.org scan is pretty low quality.

Thank you. The Comics org site is where I first spotted it too, but also thought the scan/ pic was bad. I should maybe replace it with mine?

I'd do that if I were you. It's a nice copy.