• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post Your Top 3 Personal Comic Book/Original Art Acquisitions of 2016!

166 posts in this topic

After Peter's amazing post, I was tempted not to post.

2ce2gxy.jpg

This is amazing! I really enjoy the early non-Superman Action covers, I've fantasized about owning at least one since childhood. Congratulations!

Thank you!

I like the non-Sup covers more than the Sup ones. I know this goes against most collector's view point, however, that is what makes collecting interesting. Action #2 is one of my all time favorite covers of the GA. As for early Actions with non-sup covers, #5 might come in second for me (after the #2).

After Peter's amazing post, I was tempted not to post.

2ce2gxy.jpg

This is amazing! I really enjoy the early non-Superman Action covers, I've fantasized about owning at least one since childhood. Congratulations!

Thank you!

I like the non-Sup covers more than the Sup ones. I know this goes against most collector's view point, however, that is what makes collecting interesting. Action #2 is one of my all time favorite covers of the GA. As for early Actions with non-sup covers, #5 might come in second for me (after the #2).

Off the top of my head, I really like the race car one in you sig line and the battleship one! And yes, # 2 is really neat!

It was a Conan art year for me. I have read all of Howards original stories and am into my 3rd or 4th offshoot novel. I own all 3 movies and look forward to King Conan. I even bought the live action TV show from 1998 and watched that. Such great adventure!

166807.jpg.41468b1363bde36242dd9ebe821661b5.jpg

166808.jpg.c70902cc4a2de7b0993d366299534427.jpg

166809.jpg.96e2b1a17d3a9aaad996b8b455ce9785.jpg

Nice job Peter!!!

Looks like some people have trouble counting to three lol

I would have added the Tec 36 but it is a CBCS book so I can't.

...crop out the label and just show the book..... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u