• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show us your TOP CENSUS copies

447 posts in this topic

Good lord NM, that was one a$$-kicking post! hail.gif

That Exciting 31 is screwy.gif893whatthe.gif. The white on the comic looks brighter than the white on the label! I would have to fight the urge to crack it out on a daily basis.

That Exciting 31 is screwy.gif893whatthe.gif. The white on the comic looks brighter than the white on the label! I would have to fight the urge to crack it out on a daily basis.

Thanks, guys. Took a while to type all that in!

I owned the Exciting #31 raw for several years before getting it slabbed.

Thanks, guys. Took a while to type all that in!

I owned the Exciting #31 raw for several years before getting it slabbed.

Must be quite a thrill to own a Church book, especially one with such a great cover. I have not even had the opportunity to see a Church book in person yet. frown.gif

Great books NM hail.gif

But, Four Star Spectacular confused.gifinsane.gif

27_laughing.gif Some of the books I've picked up in 9.6 were purely for nostalgic reasons, like the Four-Star Spectacular #1, Ragman #1, Secret Society of Super-Villains #1, Thor #250, First Issue Special #2(The Green Team!). All books that came out around the time I switched from Archie/Richie Rich to superhero titles. I still need a Superman #292 9.6, but there isn't one yet!

Tremendous post, NM. After seeing it, I checked the census and was shocked to learn that the Supes 317 is one of only two graded at 9.6. Very surprising for a book from '77, and it makes your copy that much more special. That, and all that gorgeous gold, too. 893applaud-thumb.gif