• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Love Is Love; Harry Potter's 1st comic app coming Dec 28th?
1 1

187 posts in this topic

At this point slabbing doesn't even seem necessary for the speculators, ebay listings "reasonably" priced getting hit !

Not sure what the ceiling will be on this, looks sold out everywhere but Amazon, where it has "Best Seller" status.

Amazon's available date is 1/10/17, I wonder if that's a second print.

D5BC7B52-9D93-4D6D-9EEF-BDA718877B6C.jpeg

At this point slabbing doesn't even seem necessary for the speculators, ebay listings "reasonably" priced getting hit !

Not sure what the ceiling will be on this, looks sold out everywhere but Amazon, where it has "Best Seller" status.

Amazon's available date is 1/10/17, I wonder if that's a second print.

D5BC7B52-9D93-4D6D-9EEF-BDA718877B6C.jpeg

Nah, I've noticed Amazon's release dates seem to be one week after Diamond Previews. Same happened with DC Universe Rebirth Deluxe Edition and Art of DC Comics Bombshells.

Looking forward to reading the comic, to boot...

I bought one to sell and one to keep / read.

And the good guys win.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/12/29/love-ls-love-speculator-smash-selling-copies-40-ebay/

Already a second printing ! :D

That's great news for the charity!

Odd little bit in the article about some stores getting 2nd prints instead of 1st.