• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Centaur a day...Funny Picture Stories 2/5 upgrade
4 4

1,275 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, sacentaur said:

Rick, do you think the oversized Star Rangers are tougher than the oversized Star Comics?

Generally speaking, yes

Cowboy Comics 13

a name change with the 13th issue

i tried to win the Berk copy to upgrade mine, but was unsuccessful 

however, did manage to track down another copy that I will pick up in a few weeks in Chicago 

till then, here is the lowest condition centaur I currently own , but given how impossible the book appears to be to locate, at least I have one!

IMG_5239.JPG

1 hour ago, G.A.tor said:

Cowboy Comics 13

however, did manage to track down another copy that I will pick up in a few weeks in Chicago 

till then, here is the lowest condition centaur I currently own , but given how impossible the book appears to be to locate, at least I have one!

IMG_5239.JPG

COOL!! And congrats on the upgrade i don't reckon seeing that one before but I like er'!!

6 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

Cowboy Comics 13

IMG_5239.JPG

After upgrading, you should offer this one to @Point Five :)

23 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

Cowboy Comics 13

IMG_5239.JPG

Congrats on upgrade.  Impossible book, and one of only two to have Centaur logo (I think). Had just updated my profile photo to the Centaur logo from my copy.

15 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

Cowboy Comics 14

amother incredibly difficult Centaur to locate

IMG_5240.JPG

Well…if you happened to be at the southwest corner of St Andrews & Spadina Ave in Toronto Canada on September 9th 1938 you could have picked a copy of Super Comics #5 and a copy of Cowboy Comics #14 from the newsstand (A & B in closeup pic). lol

wKYt3V5Q Z74mldkv

10 minutes ago, jpepx78 said:

Well…if you happened to be at the southwest corner of St Andrews & Spadina Ave in Toronto Canada on September 9th 1938 you could have picked a copy of Super Comics #5 and a copy of Cowboy Comics #14 from the newsstand (A & B in closeup pic). lol

wKYt3V5Q Z74mldkv

Nice! I've walked from there to the harbourfront too many times!