• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,655 posts in this topic

Looks sharp too! :wishluck: you can find one soon. Now, there is at least one boardie with a sweet copy ... but I doubt he'll sell. Have you asked?

At this point, I thought it would be easier to find than 13-15 so I haven't started trying too hard on it yet. I'm not to the point of twisting arms till I get the 13 back from CGC!

The bottom one for one very specific reason. I am sure you have noted that b/c of color variations during printing colors can vary on the same cover for FH, there can be inconsistency in the color of the logo. There's some evidence of that on the 8.5. There is an area of weaker "orange" on the "GER" letters in Rangers. There is no evidence of that on the 9.2 though the initial R has a bit. I don't like books with inconsistent logos. I'd go for the 9.2 page quality be damned. Still on book I am missing from my Rangers run. Never have come across the right copy though (or probably b/c) it is a favorite in the run.

The bottom one for one very specific reason. I am sure you have noted that b/c of color variations during printing colors can vary on the same cover for FH, there can be inconsistency in the color of the logo. There's some evidence of that on the 8.5. There is an area of weaker "orange" on the "GER" letters in Rangers. There is no evidence of that on the 9.2 though the initial R has a bit. I don't like books with inconsistent logos. I'd go for the 9.2 page quality be damned. Still on book I am missing from my Rangers run. Never have come across the right copy though (or probably b/c) it is a favorite in the run.

Nice stories inside that one as I recall.

Looks sharp too! :wishluck: you can find one soon. Now, there is at least one boardie with a sweet copy ... but I doubt he'll sell. Have you asked?

At this point, I thought it would be easier to find than 13-15 so I haven't started trying too hard on it yet. I'm not to the point of twisting arms till I get the 13 back from CGC!

I'm convinced it is easier than #14 or #15 at any rate, and that one or several will turn up fairly soon.

I'd let you have mine but I'm working on the run myself.

PlanetComics2CGC65_zps32fd7ae9.jpg

My money is on you finding a better copy - and if I see one, I will let you know.