• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,632 posts in this topic

Seems like a good night to repost this bad boy. :D

Now that is one busy cover!

2lkvh28.jpg

First appearence of Oversized Brain Guy. :applause:

:applause:

Curious if I was battling another boardie for the Planet Comics #15 that just sold on mycomicshop?

did you win it?

I did!

Grats! Another one off the list. Got a pic?

Rougher shape but complete. The seller graded it as 1.8, it's a raw copy. Will try posting a pic later this evening. Between purchasing the #15 on Monday and the #14 over the weekend, my wallet is feeling the pain at the moment. Two biggies however now checked off on my Planet Quest!

Rougher shape but complete. The seller graded it as 1.8, it's a raw copy. Will try posting a pic later this evening. Between purchasing the #15 on Monday and the #14 over the weekend, my wallet is feeling the pain at the moment. Two biggies however now checked off on my Planet Quest!

Pleased for you Jason

Pleased for you Jason

Congrats are two tough ones!

Here is the Planet #15. Centerfold is detached and it's missing the bottom staple, but it is complete.

Planet15front_zpsnduximwn.jpg

Planet15back_zps4jo2qxla.jpg

I would have been battling you had I seen it. Tough book.

I was lucky I stumbled across it at their auction as I don't normally participate in their auctions or cruise their site on a regular basis.