• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,632 posts in this topic

Picked these two up at a recent HA weekly auction. Starting to get a little "jungle fever " over the last year or so

Jungle%2028%20cgc%207.5%20oww_zps915ogglz.jpeg

I know, I just can't say no to a hot girl in a lepord bathing suit tied up to something...

I'm right there with you guys. I'm always debating between the chicks in the jungle and the girls in space. Hey, why decide? I'll take both. :foryou:

My newest Zolnerowich cover.

Rockford a plus for me on this one (thumbs u

image_zpsufkej4c5.jpeg

I've been outbid on this book for a long time now.... easily my favorite Sheena cover. I was underbidder on a 7.5® not long ago that I might have gone higher on, but it was a Heritage Sunday Auction and was closing around midnight my time..... too much OT that week to stay up. I wish they'd start with comics rather than art...... at least every other week. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

My newest Zolnerowich cover.

Rockford a plus for me on this one (thumbs u

image_zpsufkej4c5.jpeg

I've been outbid on this book for a long time now.... easily my favorite Sheena cover. I was underbidder on a 7.5® not long ago that I might have gone higher on, but it was a Heritage Sunday Auction and was closing around midnight my time..... too much OT that week to stay up. I wish they'd start with comics rather than art...... at least every other week. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I had an early bid on the 7.5r you mentioned, but was outbid in the live part by quite a bit. I sold a cgc 7.5 universal with an off cut cover about 5 years ago and really missed it since. I have been unlucky/outbid on this one for a while also. Big ape on cover is very cool.