• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,632 posts in this topic

My newest Zolnerowich cover.

Rockford a plus for me on this one (thumbs u

image_zpsufkej4c5.jpeg

I've been outbid on this book for a long time now.... easily my favorite Sheena cover. I was underbidder on a 7.5® not long ago that I might have gone higher on, but it was a Heritage Sunday Auction and was closing around midnight my time..... too much OT that week to stay up. I wish they'd start with comics rather than art...... at least every other week. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

You know, given how long those Sunday Heritage auctions can run, I would guess that books with titles earlier in the alphabet get higher prices. hm

I'm with you -- fast asleep in me wee bed by the time some of the books close. zzz

My newest Zolnerowich cover.

Rockford a plus for me on this one (thumbs u

I've been outbid on this book for a long time now.... easily my favorite Sheena cover. I was underbidder on a 7.5® not long ago that I might have gone higher on, but it was a Heritage Sunday Auction and was closing around midnight my time..... too much OT that week to stay up. I wish they'd start with comics rather than art...... at least every other week. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

You know, given how long those Sunday Heritage auctions can run, I would guess that books with titles earlier in the alphabet get higher prices. hm

I'm with you -- fast asleep in me wee bed by the time some of the books close. zzz

Too funny. I can relate. Bidding on Zips late at night has been killing me! Thinking about switching to Actions. :D

Posted some of these in the Golden Age Only thread ... should have probably started here, sorry for the double post, but I am proud of them ... :)

Fight%2026_zpsppi5bbsj.jpg

Fight%2021_zpsvmndrygq.jpg

Last but not least, my favorite from the Larry McMurtry collection, which made it even more irresistable.

Rangers%2012_zpsgvqfdz4t.jpg

IMG_4729_zpssnlkirtu.jpg

Posted some of these in the Golden Age Only thread ... should have probably started here, sorry for the double post, but I am proud of them ... :)

Last but not least, my favorite from the Larry McMurtry collection, which made it even more irresistable.

IMG_4729_zpssnlkirtu.jpg

awesome! I love the cover to 21, and that splash page is great :cloud9:

IMG_4729_zpssnlkirtu.jpg

Super nice group. I really like the Fight 21.

Early Fight and Rangers are special :applause: