• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,632 posts in this topic

This is another favorite of mine.

Rangers%2032_zpsi4w1xpsz.jpg

Is she robbing the train or protecting it?

18052412302_031b512127_b.jpg

No comic book collection is complete without a big pile of Fiction House comics. Rangers, Fight, Planet, Jumbo and Jungle are all good. Get a handful of each and top it off with a few issues of Ghosts.

and don't forget to add a bunch of Wings.

19500885050_8e7170035c_b.jpg

Edited by BB-Gun

A wonderful string of Rangers covers!

What I love about Rangers Comics is the Werewolf Hunter storyline as drawn by Lily Renee. I think these stories are definitely worth the price of admission.

Here is Lily Renee's original splash page from Rangers 34, with a reproduction of that splash page in the upper right and the actual cover (and comic) of this issue in the lower right. All in one happy frame.

rangers34_300dpi_ht7_q8_zpsp8twfo0g.jpg

What I love about Rangers Comics is the Werewolf Hunter storyline as drawn by Lily Renee. I think these stories are definitely worth the price of admission.

Here is Lily Renee's original splash page from Rangers 34, with a reproduction of that splash page in the upper right and the actual cover (and comic) of this issue in the lower right. All in one happy frame.

Brill (worship)

Really cool!

I've always liked this cover. Something about it really appeals to me.

1135358006a_zpsf5d4dc80.jpg

That is really well done :applause: