• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,632 posts in this topic

Gorgeous books.

Donut: I started the adoption paperwork, so in just a few days I'll be your legal heir! Then when you have that mysterious lethal paper-clip accident, I'll have your comics to help me through my grief.

gozer

Recent pick-ups from The Windy City Pulp Con:

planet39b.jpg

Nice!

Did you get any pulps, or do you only get those at Comic Cons. stooges.gif

I picked up quite a few pulps too.....they're in the Magazine Forum. thumbsup2.gif

hi.gif

Thanks, I'll go look!

HAW! great head-fin on the bad gal.

Do you know who is the artist Renée (signed)?

Renée Lilly (sp?). She also did interior work in these Planets. Some great splashes in these issues.

Renée Lilly (sp?). She also did interior work in these Planets. Some great splashes in these issues.

Thanks.

I'm finding lots of entries for Lily Renee (probably should be Renée), pen name Reney, in GCD. Same person.

It would be great to get more of these credits in the GCD!

Jack

Thanks.

I'm finding lots of entries for Lily Renee (probably should be Renée), pen name Reney, in GCD. Same person.

Jack

GCD?

Lily Renee was one of the few women creators in the golden age. She wrote and drew for Fiction House. I have a magazine with some pictures of her at home. I'll drag it out and scan it if you want.

Thanks.

I meant to write "Same person?" as a question, but with your added information, she must be.

GCD?

Lily Renee was one of the few women creators in the golden age. She wrote and drew for Fiction House. I have a magazine with some pictures of her at home. I'll drag it out and scan it if you want.

Grand Comic-Book Database.

If this url doesn't work

http://www.comics.org/search.lasso?type=...p;Submit=Search

go here and rerun the name search by Penciler.

http://www.comics.org/

Thanks for the info.

Jack

Thanks.

Jack

GCD?

popcorn.gif

Oh yes, please do. 893applaud-thumb.gif

popcorn.gif

Oh yes, please do. 893applaud-thumb.gif

popcorn.gif

popcorn.gifthumbsup2.gif

yes women drawing GA GGA cloud9.gif

Self Portraits gossip.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif