• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,632 posts in this topic

I just inquired about many of the Fiction house books, and ALL of the Fiction House's are sold. All the Jungles, Jumbos, and Rangers, (except the Planets), and except the one's consigned to auction houses, are sold.

Rumor has it that The Dentist bought all of them. Which sucks, as there's no way I can compete with him. frustrated.gif

I didn't get the Patsy - I should have pulled the trigger on the Patsy and the New Adventure 26 but didn't. I do know that a lot of the books were sold right away when the web page was posted on the 27th.

I really like the Ghost Gallery Jumbos. Bought this one recently too (and probably overpaid a bit) but this has one of the coolest pre-code horror covers I have yet seen. Reminds me of Batman 237...

Haven't gotten it yet, but here is the auction scan. cloud9.gif

jum161.jpg

Fiction Houses are crack, my friend. Speaking from Age and Wisdom, back away from the books. I'll take all of them away from you, slowly, slowly, slowly....

The ghost gallery Jumbos are VERY hard to find. Here's the last issue, just FYI

jumbo167.jpg

Another cool (and weird) Fiction House cover featuring gorilla bondage! 893whatthe.gif

I find Maurice Whitman's covers VERY appealing. I wasn't aware of it at first, but I realized that all the Fiction House books I really like have covers by the same artist. I think it's unfortunate that I basically had to discover him on my own, as you never hear his name mentioned...

fight76.jpg