• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The 2017 ComicLink show 'em if you got 'em thread
11 11

789 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Bomber-Bob said:

Got this book last night for a reasonable price. I suspect the interest in Pre-Hero is waning. Taking it's place is now PCH.

TOS#33.jpg

I was the underbidder on that one, but landed the 8.0 #21.

1 hour ago, mysterio said:

I bid this one up a bit as well. Good looking book for the grade!

Good friend of mine was also interested, tracking, and I think one of the underbidders.  Nice pickup. 

13 hours ago, JJJCOMICS said:

First books I've bought on CLink in over 3 years xD

image.thumb.png.983812426fb1027b1698bda6146b65eb.png

Good friend of mine was also interested, tracking, and I think one of the underbidders.  Nice pickup.

15 hours ago, GoldCap said:

I was watching the ToT 15 until it broke $300.  Then I remembered I'm attending a con in two weeks...

I'm trying to have a bit of a bankroll for Chicago in a month, but the auctions taunt me. But really, books at a show or books online, what's the difference if you're getting a book you need/want at a price you like?

8 hours ago, mysterio said:

I'm trying to have a bit of a bankroll for Chicago in a month, but the auctions taunt me. But really, books at a show or books online, what's the difference if you're getting a book you need/want at a price you like?

True, except I don't want to spend most of my money now only to see a book I want even more at the con :tonofbricks: