• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

in my last sale someone offered to buy books off me for 80% off, I won't say who.
Was it me? :acclaim:

no you are the one that did the charge back on the paypal payment... $1000 gone...

I hate to interrupt yet another "boy, drbanner and joe collector really don't like one another" set of ripostes, but this got completely ignored, and I just wanted to say...

ZOINKS!

I am hurt. Hurt I tell you. You can only make this up to me by giving me a FF1 in CGC 8.0 or better. Otherwise, I will not forgive you for another 5 minutes.

in my last sale someone offered to buy books off me for 80% off, I won't say who.

Damn...

I guess I'm not the low-ball king I thought I was. :o

Damn...

I picked up a 12 pack on my way home from work...Lowball offers later tonight.. :insane:

hm I don't remember sending eddly any offers...but then again I don't remember much anyways... lol

Damn...

I picked up a 12 pack on my way home from work...Lowball offers later tonight.. :insane:

hm I don't remember sending eddly any offers...but then again I don't remember much anyways... lol

Maybe you should have, now I have to dump it all on ebay before the wife throws them out in the trash!

Edited by eddly

He basically expounded on my Canuck take and made it more universal.

For the record, I think that is the way it should be done. Period.

(thumbs u

Don't let JC fool ya, he's pretending to have me on ignore but he responded to my post yesterday after greggy pwned him (unfortunately, the posts had to be pulled due to JC's masked profanity, breaking yet another board rule):

pwned.jpg

Someday JC will learn not to lie in the 1st place since it's simply too difficult to continuely fabricate more and more lies to cover it...the truth is much easier to keep up with because it only involves one "reality". :gossip:

(thumbs u

I have a dumb question re: this Thread:

How long can I run the Sales Thread??? Is there a time limit???

CAL still learning...

Depends where...I shipped 2 short boxes full of books; taped the lids shut; packed them both tight in a box with plenty of padding to ensure they didn't move around. I mailed them via media mail and ended up only paying around $30. They reached the recipient in a week...

does anyone have an idea what it would cost to ship 300 comics? thanks

If it is CONUS, best check out UPS - I would do as djpink says, and make several smaller boxes that fit into a well padded larger one.

does anyone have an idea what it would cost to ship 300 comics? thanks
I recently shipped 155 comics. Used 2 boxes, both media mail. Cost about 13.00 for both.

If one box left the train station and traveled east at 50 mph and the other box left the train station traveling west at 75 mph, what would be the insurance surcharge?

The stickied threads have fancy new titles! :banana:

Mods have a lot of free time now that the trouble makers have been given the axe.

:whistle: