• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

I agree, I think you save the effort and put them on MCS. You can put them on consignement at prices you like (or auction), they don't take up space in your house.

And you can always get it back if you want.

I've never used my comic shop. I apparently need to take a look at it and see how it works. Thanks guys. If anyone is interested, I put a lump sum buy it all in the mixed section with a complete list of the books. I think I really was just buying anything and everything for a while.

I think you have them listed at a fair enough price and there are some cool books in the lot.

Since this is not your sales thread, I will say that it is highly unlikely someone is willing to drop that amount of cash on a mish mash of CGC books.

I absolutely believe that you are better off going through MCS. I hear they are very easy to work with and I know they are obtaining some very good prices for their books via auction.

That's just my opinion.

I think you have them listed at a fair enough price and there are some cool books in the lot.

Since this is not your sales thread, I will say that it is highly unlikely someone is willing to drop that amount of cash on a mish mash of CGC books.

I absolutely believe that you are better off going through MCS. I hear they are very easy to work with and I know they are obtaining some very good prices for their books via auction.

That's just my opinion.

+1

The grades, genres and eras are way too mixed for it to be a good lot for resale purposes - the lot needs to be broken down into smaller chunks if you want to have any chance of selling it here.

That's just my opinion.

+1

The grades, genres and eras are way too mixed for it to be a good lot for resale purposes - the lot needs to be broken down into smaller chunks if you want to have any chance of selling it here.

+2

Just too much of a mixed bag. Unless you're selling runs of books, 70 at one clip is tough to do.

Break it up and sell individually or group together in lots.

[font:Book Antiqua]

With so many outlets to sell comics nowadays, Im surprised this thread even took off.

This is a great time for collecting AND for selling. Youre in the right place at the right time. Get off your and make that money!

And try to FOCUS your collection next time that you buy a book...[/font]

:baiting:

Thanks guys, :lol: it really is pretty much what I have been telling myself. Get off your and list them and eventually someone will come along and buy them one by one. I won't make excuses about it either. I just need to find the time to do it. I'll give the sales thread a day or two to annoy everyone and see what kind of interest happens by if I break it out individually.

I sent you a PM about a Slab, my opinion is you should break up the lot :shy:

Me too. Better not be the book I'm interested in. :slapfight:

Son, you don't want none 'o this. :sumo:

lol

:lol: calm down, calm down it's not the same book you two.

FYI, I've been doing pricing on this all day in case I did break it out to see what it would be individually....If someone wants to do the legwork there's well over $2,000 still on the table AFTER what I'm asking based on most recent sales on the items that even have comporable sales. Some books like the Charmed #2 are 1 of 1 so I can only guess or take pricing from similar books.