• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

The OA I sold all my Marvel SA keys for ... the dude went and sold it to someone else!! :(

I'm sorry to hear this. The only consolation I can give you is that you still have your war chest, and the rule in OA is that there is always something better just around the corner. (thumbs u

that bright side mess!! :sumo:

Breaking things helps sometimes. (thumbs u

This is what was gonna go on my wall... :(

Dang that's sweeeeeett. Missing on that would push me over the edge :baiting: As someone else said, there will be another, nicer piece around the corner.

It'd look awesome on a wall too, right? :mad:

This is what was gonna go on my wall... :(

Dang that's sweeeeeett. Missing on that would push me over the edge :baiting: As someone else said, there will be another, nicer piece around the corner.

It'd look awesome on a wall too, right? :mad:

It sure would. I like that you're going for high quality covers. Cornerstone type art.

Here's a shopping link

http://www.comicartfans.com/ForSalesearchresult.asp?PM=1&txtSearch=flash&Order=

The OA I sold all my Marvel SA keys for ... the dude went and sold it to someone else!! :(

Also, one of the comics I sold got damaged in the mails!! WOO HOO! doh!

Luckily I put insurance on the package, so I'm hoping the USPS comes through with a partial refund.

Luckily I put insurance on the package, so I'm hoping the USPS comes through with a partial refund.

Dang! The comic gods are not with thee!

Dang! The comic gods are not with thee!

I know!! WTF???

I saw on one of the threads that a book was CGC graded plus it had a CVA sticker. Is that sticker supposed to carry any weight when it comes to the value of a book and has it actually been shown to increase the value of a book?

No and no.

I saw on one of the threads that a book was CGC graded plus it had a CVA sticker. Is that sticker supposed to carry any weight when it comes to the value of a book and has it actually been shown to increase the value of a book?

There have been several Comics General threads about CVA, but I suck at using the search function or I'd link one. The general consensus was :insane:

Friends and board members, I come before you to confess my sins. There's a poster to whom I wish to commit barbaric atrocities, although we've never met. He's been asking for GA books in a thread I've been following, and he continues to hound the seller, even though everyone's ignoring him, hoping he'll go away. I don't know if he's been "touched" or if he's just naturally obnoxious, but I have a strong desire to change the size of his shirt collar.

Is it reasonable to PM the poster, requesting that he refrain from blurting out his questions in the thread, or am I being too sensitive?