• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

I just sent him $300 paypal. he's a paypal business member which made me feel a little better.

I just don't understand why he would accept $300 on a book he wanted $600 for or for a book that has had peak sales within the past 12 months of $900.

I just sent him $300 paypal. he's a paypal business member which made me feel a little better.

I just don't understand why he would accept $300 on a book he wanted $600 for or for a book that has had peak sales within the past 12 months of $900.

I know i have sold more then one book cheapo. When i saw something i wanted and didnt have the dough righ away.

Can someone explain why hitting "notify mod" is a bad thing?

Theres rules to the forum for a reason. If you get a strike its not because someone pressed "notify mod" its because you broke the forum rules and guidelines.

Arch encourages use of the button.

I think when it comes to threadkrapping, the mods should ignore borderline threadkrapping notifications from anyone but the OP unless it's reported and egregious in nature. Some ball-busting could be misinterpreted by the mods.

The age forum notifications are silly to me but that's my opinion - sure there are rules but I think grey areas (as it relates to moderation) along with the differing opinions of age should give us all some non-humpable age range & some small percentage of off-age books shouldn't be a problem for others - I know it's a prime real estate thing - but I think it's also a butthurt thing.

I think petty misuse of the notify button creates needless work for the moderators - I'd hate to see "mod hours" translated to "cost recovery fees" in the marketplace.

I offered someone $600 for a raw copy in August and he declined.

So I am pretty happy with this transaction.

Apparently in 2013 it is. With all the button humping going on. It would almost be fitting if they did shut down the sales areas. :facepalm:

Make sure you get the knife in there good and deep button humpers, cut that goose that keeps laying the golden eggs and get them out even faster.

Apparently you're not with the times. How long does 2013 last for you?

Long enough to ship out a Goosebumps book.

HOLLA!

Then head down to the PO and ship me a him a Goosebumps. I'm sure he'll pay you later. (thumbs u

Here he is Jeff...sending you the $22 from NY! Didn't you get it?

throwing-money.gif

lol

Keep us updated. That would be a super sweet score and help the guys street cred if it all works out.

Whatever,

I'm up to date on my child support payments.

Not sure if serious or not

+1 hm

hm

hm dramatic exit

:gossip: I hate you.

prob would have been faster to just click quote and see what the secret message was :D

Can the mods see who the person is humping a button? hm If so, I can imagine that if someone is constantly doing it, the mods will just start to disregard their button humping after awhile and treat them as an overly sensitive person.

:whistle:

-slym

Speak up. :baiting:

Can the mods see who a notifier is? Are you an overly sensitive person? Do you think I am? Do you agree? Disagree? I don't know what :whistle: is.

:D

Depends on access. There are different levels of mods. Some can only notify other mods lol

Admins are pretty much god and can destroy the entire board.

What mod has access to what powers....round and round it goes, where it stops nobody knows...

Meth is a hellva drug :insane:

Whatever,

I'm up to date on my child support payments.

Not sure if serious or not

+1 hm

hm

hm dramatic exit

FDQ

lol