• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

No offense, but we have a lot of soft touches on here. I can't believe some people actually seem to feel sorry for him. If he were my kid....well, spare the rod, spoil the child.

My thoughts exactly.

This little turd lied to several people in here in order to defraud them out of money.

My dad would have beat my for that.

To pull off what he has been doing at such a young age makes it far worse than a an Adult aged person doing the same thing. Kid or not, he deserves to have his account banned

You think they're going to let him stay?! lol Of course his account will be closed and he'll be banned! And let's not mistake this - he's not a malicious, scumbag, evil-doer.

He's a dopey 12 year old boy that thought he was cool grading books! What 12 year old WOULDN'T take money back if it was offered to him! (shrug)

Oy!! I just reread a PM thread I had with this kid...there are a few things I would NOT have said to a 12 year old. :facepalm:

You should never discuss X - Rated films with a complete stranger.

Oy!! I just reread a PM thread I had with this kid...there are a few things I would NOT have said to a 12 year old. :facepalm:

You should never discuss X - Rated films with a complete stranger.

What the hell else is there to talk about?

are you all sure it wasn't dad posting as a kid? or having the kid post but telling him what to write? I am feeling like dad is behind a lot of this as well.
:facepalm:

explain the :facepalm: not sure why thats necessary as a replay

just seems odd that everyone has accepted Chris' explanation but you want to keep digging for more. At some point you just have to take someone's word and move on.

Oh im sorry I will just take someones word because they said it thanks for the tip!.

I dont know or havent seen all the evidence so I'm wrong to ask questions about it? I appreciate your feedback!

Your You're welcome.

I appreciate your feedback as well thank you

First off, I'm glad that this GIJOEISAWESOME-is-really-12 revelation has not impeded our ability to ... well ... act like bickering 12 year olds.

Second, what did I do? :shrug:

nothing i appreciated you pointing out the Your You're thing :):hi:

Kids have to be taught right from wrong,maybe he didn't know what he was doing? I would hope you guys would take the high road,and forgive this kid.With that said he should not be allowed to resume his forum activities any longer either.

Kids have to be taught right from wrong,maybe he didn't know what he was doing? I would hope you guys would take the high road,and forgive this kid.With that said he should not be allowed to resume his forum activities any longer either.

This. (thumbs u It's so far-fetched to just think the kid is young and naive? It's easier to think he's some evil, diabolical genius?! (shrug)

This. (thumbs u It's so far-fetched to just think the kid is young and naive? It's easier to think he's some evil, diabolical genius?! (shrug)

Of course he knew what he was doing, and how wrong it was. He just doesn't have a very well-developed moral sense yet.

]Kk1h1xM.jpg

I did a big deal with this guy about 6 months ago. He sold me about 40 books for around $500.. He wanted some MOS 18s that I had, but I refused to deal with him when I got this angry PM. He was going on about how I was selling "his books" and "we had a deal in the works"....I have multiple copies and I hadn't forgotten about our ongoing negotiations. But he was way out of line and I just knew if I dealt with him again, it would be a bad idea.....

I never had a clue he was a child !.....I have a son who's ten years older than he is ! .....totally bizarre