• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

I don't need to say anything. Just read your posts. (thumbs u

Thanks again for joining the CGC message board. I know I'm having fun.

Come on Alex, you disappoint me. What if I made fun of the superman manequin in your video again? Since you have nothing else, would you put a video of you singing on again? lol

images_zpsb8a068ac.jpg

Edited by JOEY GUNZ

Keep it as convoluted as possible. I'm stuck in traffic on the way to the airport and you guys are giving me reading material.

Please continue...

I hope you are in the back seat and not reading your phone while driving, you have a family! :taptaptap::facepalm:

Keep it as convoluted as possible. I'm stuck in traffic on the way to the airport and you guys are giving me reading material.

Please continue...

I hope you are in the back seat and not reading your phone while driving, you have a family! :taptaptap::facepalm:

I was in a cab. But thanks for caring lol

Looked like some drunk insufficiently_thoughtful_person flipped their car after the Ravens game.

:popcorn:

Do you drop ship also??

Ok, I thought I was almost following this. Was that meant for Jimmy or Joey?I'm getting confused.

I was mostly just :baiting: Joey.

I have nothing else. ... :sorry:

OK, you responded to Jimmy, this makes more sense:) thanks!

Please continue...

I was in a cab. But thanks for caring lol

Looked like some drunk insufficiently_thoughtful_person flipped their car after the Ravens game.

Well, I figured you had more common sense than that;) but just in case;) :foryou:

What are you people talking about?

Alex is trying to character assassinate me. I am watching football. What up with you? lol

(shrug):slapfight:zzzlol

Yep,

Alex had one bullet..and it was rubber. Thanks for the entertainment. SUPERSTAR!!

Pretty sure you're the only one of the opinion that trying to selling books not in your possession is ok. (thumbs u

Alex is trying to character assassinate me. I am watching football. What up with you? lol

Alex did a rap video using sign language and emoticons once. He is incredibly talented. I am crossing my fingers he posts that next. :wishluck:

Yep,

Alex had one bullet..and it was rubber. Thanks for the entertainment. SUPERSTAR!!

Pretty sure you're the only one of the opinion that trying to selling books not in your possession is ok. (thumbs u

I think we have moved on. Something else?

Edited by JOEY GUNZ

Yep,

Still waiting for something else.

(shrug)

You quoted something I said last month and called me a liar.

I proved I was not lying. Not sure what else you're looking for.