• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Would someone help Alex please?? Either he is downloading another picture of a historical book or painting he picked out of a dumpster to list here and bore us with the long version of the "find's" significance, or he cannot type Joey Gunz on his keyboard because the shaking caused by stress is rendering his fingers ineffective

So you call me a liar, and than I show you proof that what I said was true and your response is about dumpster diving. I love it. You're definitely in my top CGC board members.

And what will I do now that Alex doesn't like me?? LMFAO you are too funny

Edited by JOEY GUNZ

I think that is called spreading the love around. At the time, they were selling for over $700. I was in talks with the seller who lives near me in NJ and there were at least 3 WTB BA 12 Cgc 9.8s on the boards earlier that week. Is THAT your BIG PROBLEM?? And what of it??

No. That was me proving one instance of you trying to sell books not in your possession after saying I was lying about it. .

And BTW, we can all agree raw copies do not sell for the same amount as graded 9.8 copies, correct?

I wonder why no one was jumping on your "generous" $650 each offer.

I think that is called spreading the love around. At the time, they were selling for over $700. I was in talks with the seller who lives near me in NJ and there were at least 3 WTB BA 12 Cgc 9.8s on the boards earlier that week. Is THAT your BIG PROBLEM?? And what of it??

No. That was me proving one instance of you trying to sell books not in your possession after saying I was lying about it. .

And BTW, we can all agree raw copies do not sell for the same amount as graded 9.8 copies, correct?

the 5 were graded you bum. Here is where you fabricate. You are never late Alex!

the 5 were graded you bum. Here is where you fabricate. You are never late Alex!

I wonder why no one jumped on your $600 profit scenario. hm

If that's true, how embarrassing for JG :eek:

Its called spreading the love around

That's right. See, you just had to follow the bouncing ball Alex. And if any of you want to catch Alex stretching the truth, contact Primo and ask him if those copies were graded. HE WILL TELL YOU THE TRUTH. You try so hard Alex, but you always seem to fall short. Try harder. Got another example killer?? This SF game is becoming a laugher.

That's right. See, you just had to follow the bouncing ball Alex. And if any of you want to catch Alex stretching the truth, contact Primo and ask him if those copies were graded. HE WILL TELL YOU THE TRUTH. You try so hard Alex, but you always seem to fall short. Try harder. Got another example killer?? This SF game is becoming a laugher.

So they were graded copies. Does that change how you tried to sell books not in your possession that belonged to someone else while still attempting to make a pretty generous profit?

So they were graded copies. Does that change how you tried to sell books not in your possession that belonged to someone else while still attempting to make a pretty generous profit?

Well clearly, no one wanted a graded copy at 10-15% below market at the time. He told me he was selling them and it was done. Did I leave out that I was going to need all 5 buyers to make it work? NO. Would I rely on 5 people wanting copies of the hottest book at the time to make it work in the future? No. Would I list the proposition in the sales thread discussion instead of a sales thread next time ? Absolutely. Joe was looking for more, even from me. In the end he settled for the price he got

Edited by JOEY GUNZ

Well clearly, no one wanted a graded copy at 10-15% below market at the time. He told me he was selling them and it was done. Did I leave out that I was going to need all 5 buyers to make it work? NO. Would I rely on 5 people wanting copies of the hottest book at the time to make it work? No. Would I list the proposition in the sales thread discussion instead of a sales thread next time ? Absolutely. Joe was looking for more, even from me. In the end he settled for the price he got

th_Gaspee-Shippey_burningship-1170x834_zps64d225a3.jpg

Well clearly, no one wanted a graded copy at 10-15% below market at the time. He told me he was selling them and it was done. Did I leave out that I was going to need all 5 buyers to make it work? NO. Would I rely on 5 people wanting copies of the hottest book at the time to make it work in the future? No. Would I list the proposition in the sales thread discussion instead of a sales thread next time ? Absolutely. Joe was looking for more, even from me. In the end he settled for the price he got

th_Gaspee-Shippey_burningship-1170x834_zps64d225a3.jpg

Come on its 28-10 in the 4th quarter. What else you got Alex? I have time, but am getting bored

Edited by JOEY GUNZ