• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

:popcorn:

Do you drop ship also??

Drop ship??

Buyer pays you $xxx

You make your cut $xxx

You pay owner of book his $xxx

You then tell owner of book where to ship it too.

This is dangerous as since you're the middle man, you're at fault for any issues.

Yeah, I get it. Because I know the seller, the risk was really zero for everyone. It was an idea where 5 boardies, the seller and I all would have won out. It was a long time ago and I have not thought of it since.

Liar! You just thought of it again, earlier tonight.

I also don't trust anyone who's sales threads are all books he has just purchased on the boards and it waiting for delivery on. Which is pretty much every one of his stupid sale threads.

Someone tell pasta boy that I have about 60 books for sale. 2 of them were bought here to make sets. Another one was bought raw here with an additional copy for my ASM run and submitted by me to CGC. The rest were bought elsewhere and submitted by me to CGC. WRONG AGAIN, Alex Wannabe, wrong again

Where the heck did this come from? That was weeks ago!! :screwy:

I also don't trust anyone who's sales threads are all books he has just purchased on the boards and it waiting for delivery on. Which is pretty much every one of his stupid sale threads.

Someone tell pasta boy that I have about 60 books for sale. 2 of them were bought here to make sets. Another one was bought raw here with an additional copy for my ASM run and submitted by me to CGC. The rest were bought elsewhere and submitted by me to CGC. WRONG AGAIN, Alex Wannabe, wrong again

My guess is that he was bored while waiting to see if anyone bought anything in his daily 8 hour or else it's gone sale. :gossip: They didn't..... Perhaps the time would have been better spent actually creating a real sales thread with actual pictures.

My guess is that he was bored while waiting to see if anyone bought anything in his daily 8 hour or else it's gone sale. :gossip: They didn't..... Perhaps the time would have been better spent actually creating a real sales thread with actual pictures.

Takes to long to download pics to this site (shrug)

I know, nothing says lazy seller like not taking the 30 seconds to post a picture on a site that allows you to sell to some of the best buyers in the business for free. I would imagine it hurts sales quite a bit. A lot of collectors here want nothing but the best (and rightfully so), so just having the number 9.8 isn't always good enough to make a sale.

Bored, yes. Daily 8 hour thread...more like monthly. But I have extended it, so I guess the one day reference is out too

I wish I could upload them to photobucket and then download them to the site took 30 seconds. I actually have had some interest and since I just got payment on the XF 24, I guess the no sale comment is moot. :cry:

Truth is, it is my 7 year wedding anniversary today. I spent 5 hours running around after posting the books available getting flowers and gifts yesterday. Not enough time in the day. But, I have some more books to offer and will try to get pics up Tuesday night for some the best buyers in the business.

Okie Hokie? :)

I wish I could upload them to photobucket and then download them to the site took 30 seconds. I actually have had some interest and since I just got payment on the XF 24, I guess the no sale comment is moot. :cry:

Truth is, it is my 7 year wedding anniversary today. I spent 5 hours running around after posting the books available getting flowers and gifts yesterday. Not enough time in the day. But, I have some more books to offer and will try to get pics up Tuesday night for some the best buyers in the business.

Even eBay will not allow sales without pictures.

Maybe you could do something really unusual like scan the books or take pictures, THEN set up your sales thread? :shrug:

Even eBay will not allow sales without pictures.

Maybe you could do something really unusual like scan the books or take pictures, THEN set up your sales thread? :shrug:

But in order to take pictures he would have to have the book in his possession, right?

I'm amazed at the some of the books that are offered here and not at one of the auction houses. Someone just put up a Hulk 1 for $14,000.

Link, please. :wishluck:

Here you go

Didn't realize you were interested in paying 3x GPA :gossip:

Edited by Jimmy Linguini

:hi:

Your memory is failing Andy, I just showed you the book via our PM thread with the price!

lol

I'm amazed at the some of the books that are offered here and not at one of the auction houses. Someone just put up a Hulk 1 for $14,000.

Beige prefers things his way. ;)