• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Yes, MCS is also selling on eBay, and this obviously gives them even more visibility. :)

In fact I believe I became aware of them first thanks to eBay, when I was at the early stages of my discovery of the Golden Age comic books.

Working on adding Amazon as well. MCS+eBay+Amazon > eBay alone

:whee:

How about those totals I requested? ;)

Honestly but some of these questions are really absurd…

Logan, did you seriously think for a minute that each and every selling venue gets the same exposure and works for all kind of sales?

Obviously Roy and Chip find a satisfactory way to sell or consign on eBay, which reaches an audience that is – if nothing other – wider than most audiences you would obtain with websites.

Not even popular ones like MyComicshop, Metropolis or Worldwide can match the visibility you can have on eBay. On certain things, it’s just the more appropriate.

I know David's question was not implying anything because he’s a good guy but sometimes you feel like you are within some dystopian XX novel, here. lol

Don't ever speak to me.

:o

Logan, did you seriously think for a minute that each and every selling venue gets the same exposure and works for all kind of sales?

Obviously Roy and Chip find a satisfactory way to sell or consign on eBay, which reaches an audience that is – if nothing other – wider than most audiences you would obtain with websites.

Not even popular ones like MyComicshop, Metropolis or Worldwide can match the visibility you can have on eBay. On certain things, it’s just the more appropriate.

I know David's question was not implying anything because he’s a good guy but sometimes you feel like you are within some dystopian XX novel, here. lol

Don't ever speak to me.

:o

Code Of Silence?

Don't ever speak to me.

:D

Anybody have any idea why the "Umpire is calling Strikes..." was poofed ? GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

It was moved into the Moderation Action Discussion forum.

Yes, MCS is also selling on eBay, and this obviously gives them even more visibility. :)

In fact I believe I became aware of them first thanks to eBay, when I was at the early stages of my discovery of the Golden Age comic books.

Working on adding Amazon as well. MCS+eBay+Amazon > eBay alone

I would love to consign on MCS but I haven't been able to log into the site in weeks.

Don't ever speak to me.

Casey, I like you and I like vaillant but you gotta admit it's strange that people are discussing how I go about choosing to market my books. At least it was for me. Especially since I've dealt or met in person with nearly everyone in the discussion and yet nobody bothered to ask me directly about it and instead posting it in a random discussion thread.

I think dystopian was the correct word it in this case. It was kind of surreal to me to watch people talk about me as though I wasn't here.

I don't know what the big deal is. People consign with a number of auction houses all the time.

I think it's because it was me.

Probably the top rated plus seller with 100% positive feedback you have, hanging over your shoulder.

Don't ever speak to me.

lol

Don't ever speak to me.

If this works, I am totally changing tactics here in the future!

Don't ever speak to me.

Casey, I like you and I like vaillant but you gotta admit it's strange that people are discussing how I go about choosing to market my books. At least it was for me. Especially since I've dealt or met in person with nearly everyone in the discussion and yet nobody bothered to ask me directly about it and instead posting it in a random discussion thread.

I think dystopian was the correct word it in this case. It was kind of surreal to me to watch people talk about me as though I wasn't here.

I wasn't discussing anything about you with him. Maybe I should've just asked you in PM as it was a 100% innocent question. I meant no slam to Chip or to you.

I don't know what the big deal is. People consign with a number of auction houses all the time.

Not true, I would've asked no matter who it was.

Not true, I would've asked no matter who it was.

I thought the questions were relevant. (shrug)

I think there are more interesting aspects about Roy that we can discuss rather than why he entered into a business relationship with Chip.

I will begin,

Roy, right shoe on first or left shoe?

(Side question to everyone else: If you have slip on or sandals, has anyone ever tried to jump into the shoes at the same time?)

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Buzzetta