• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

:gossip: Early retirement date! (I will be 43) Though now that you mention it, it does feel like I am ending a sentence! lol

Yes, please get out, we have enough people here as it is.

Thank you and goodbye.

:P

I wasn't referring to this site... :sorry:

No, you were referring to California, were you not...?

;)

:gossip: Early retirement date! (I will be 43) Though now that you mention it, it does feel like I am ending a sentence! lol

Thank you and goodbye.

You know,the first sign of insanity is talking to yourself. hm

lol

themoreinsane_zpsvsklibem.jpg

Thank you and goodbye.

I wasn't referring to this site... :sorry:

No, you were referring to California, were you not...?

;)

HAHA You are correct! Nicely played. Ahhhh.... That California $ is going to be sweet in Southern VA, especially without all of the CA :screwy: 's that I had to put up with to earn it.

I know a lot of us have personal lists with the names of boardies not on the PL/HOS who we refuse to deal with. I want to bring up someone who I've seen recently popping numerous :takeit:s

Jop

I don't participate in the Holiday Raffle, so I wasn't aware of what Jop did .

Eight people.

Now he's taken a PIF.

I can't believe the balls on some of these guys.

And here is some commentary on his recent Pay It Forward offer:

That's an $80-120 slab....the offers are $20-30....

THERE!

I said it!!

I feel better.

Apologies to Ditch and Chris if they didn't want me posting their PIF discussion comments here.

Jop lives to swindle boardies and I hope you consider adding him to your own personal list.

I remember that incident well. He bailed out on a lot of boardies. As usual on here, people stepped up immediately to get those people good presents. To my knowledge he never made amends to those he originally owed and I know for a fact he never thanked or made up anything to those that covered for him.

I know a lot of us have personal lists with the names of boardies not on the PL/HOS who we refuse to deal with. I want to bring up someone who I've seen recently popping numerous :takeit:s

Jop

Eight people.

Now he's taken a PIF.

THERE!

I said it!!

I feel better.

Apologies to Ditch and Chris if they didn't want me posting their PIF discussion comments here.

Jop lives to swindle boardies and I hope you consider adding him to your own personal list.

I'm mortified by it!!

movies_aceVenturaScreams.gif

not really.

to be honest (and I admittedly know nothing about the holiday raffle incident), it seems odd that he didn't get on the PL list after the Holiday Raffle incident.

to be honest (and I admittedly know nothing about the holiday raffle incident), it seems odd that he didn't get on the PL list after the Holiday Raffle incident.

A lot of people wanted him on that or the HOS list, but his screw jobs didn't take place in the sales forum area so...

There have been some pretty significant discussions (if I recall correctly) about what types of transactions qualify for the PL. I think the raffles etc. were discussed, and I know the PIF was discussed as I was not a popular figure with some for both my opinion and my demeanor. Pretty sure that is where "junk donkey" came from. :blush:

A lot of people wanted him on that or the HOS list, but his screw jobs didn't take place in the sales forum area so...

lawyers

Jop

Eight people.

Now he's taken a PIF.

THERE!

I said it!!

I feel better.

I'm mortified by it!!

movies_aceVenturaScreams.gif

not really.

lol

Good!

I would hate to draw your negative attention. I can see it now...

Through the diligent research of boardies such as myself, Jop, Deathlok, Beige and Capfreak, I have some startling news to share with all of you:

Boboset is a 12 year old Schoolgirl.

There have been some pretty significant discussions (if I recall correctly) about what types of transactions qualify for the PL. I think the raffles etc. were discussed, and I know the PIF was discussed as I was not a popular figure with some for both my opinion and my demeanor. Pretty sure that is where "junk donkey" came from. :blush:

I seem to recall

334qe.jpg

:roflmao:

Your memory is 100% correct. I can't exactly remember who you argued with though Troll King! lol:grin:

I still think that guy who claimed an offer, didnt ship his, and then mocked the sender via email deserved to be on the list. He never resurfaced again under that name though.

I harbor no ill will. The raffle incident was my pleasure to step up.
It was my pleasure to step up too and I don't want anything nor would I accept anything for doing that. I don't think people should do business with him until he makes things right with everyone. It does look like Jop is reaching out to those involved, that is a very positive sign.

lawyers

I'm not sure the relevance of where it happened, it is already accepted practice here that the only condition is that at the time of the transaction both parties must have been Boardies. Beyond that it doesn't matter where the transaction was made.

"d) A Transaction between board members is not confined to the CGC Message Boards. Any transaction between forum members, regardless of the venue, is eligible for inclusion in the PL."

Edited by crassus

I told Jop not to worry about it either and I am happy that he reached out to everyone today. Its the Christmas Raffle and people will always step up and do the right thing! Thats what makes the boards great.