• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

lol I kept waiting for someone to do that! hm Does that mean the Branget name is available?

Also shouldn't "Junk Donkey" change his avatar to reflect his newfound image?

Yes, that is a valid point. Personally, I would recommend the one Fingh posted. ;)

lol I kept waiting for someone to do that! hm Does that mean the Branget name is available?

I don't believe so and I would not have changed it if I did. (thumbs u

I don't believe so and I would not have changed it if I did. (thumbs u

lol The guy who only sells sweet books is Junk Donkey.

Hey everyone.

I really try to stay clear of the fun and excitement of the PL and discussion that ensue but...

What are your thoughts...

This has been over a long period of time. I bought a lot of books off an established boardie starting Nov 14th 2012. Some of the books I bought at their advertised prices right in thread with sign and some of the books that went unsold I bought at an agreed upon price through PM. This seller had many books being put up over a long length of time so I asked if I could start a large pile. Seller Agreed. All books bought were specifically listed in the PM chain so there was no confusion.

Dec 11th 2012. seller stated they would like me to pay for what was there and then I could start another pile.

Dec 11th 2012, I paid that same day. I asked if we could wait until a short box was full before sending to take advantage of combined shipping.

Dec 12 2012 Seller Agreed.

July 10th 2013 seller asked to finish this up and sent total.

July 11th 2013 I asked if I could add a few more comics.

July 12th 2013 Seller sent amended total.

July 12th 2013 I paid Short box over-full so time to pay and send.

July 15th 2013 Seller states that could not find 6 books including Str Tales 180 which had gotten hot since the time I bought for only a couple dollars. They refunded and said will ship shortly.

July 27th I asked seller if they would be posting more soon.

July 27th Seller replied soon and that they haven't sent box yet, they also mentioned they couldn't fit everything so were holding back some books for the next box.

July 27th I said that's fine

August 20th 2013 I asked if seller could let me know which books they held back as there were 22 books I didn't get after deducting the 6 that were not found.

August 20th 2013. I went through sellers thread and found that they had been reposting some books that I had already bought, and in for one book they had 2 copies of it had been posted 3 times (same pic), charged 3 times and I did receive 2 copies but not the third and I missed that one in counting missing books, so was 23 total books missing.

August 26th 2013 seller replied saying not a big deal, probably was posting things twice.

END OF PM CHAIN

August 6th 2013 a new PM chain was started by seller with my new buys from thread to keep things easy.

Over the next 7 months more books were added and included in PM's.

3 March 2014 asked if I was close to a short box yet and said they could fill it with books from their VCC booth.

No reply

28 Jun 2014 (almost 4 months later) I PM'd again asking if I was at a short box and I also added some more books.

No reply

28 Sep 2014 ( 3 months later) I PM'd "Should I keep adding or am I add a short box and we should close"

No reply

16 Nov 2014 - I PM'd again "Ok well, let's close then please.

We can't forget the other books I paid for which didn't fit in the last box I had shipped and this missing ones also.

Let me know how much shipping will be please.

That was last PM.

The above PM chain shows seller is still active in discussion and has not deleted and seller had read all PM's

19 Nov 2014 - I started a new PM to seller hoping this would prompt a response

"Ok well, let's close then please.

We can't forget the other books I paid for which didn't fit in the last box I had shipped and this missing ones also.

Let me know how much shipping will be please."

19 Nov 2014 seller replied "I have to go through everything, will get to you shortly."

23 Nov 2014 I PM'd - "Were you getting my other PM's or should I copy and paste from that last chain?"

23 Nov 2014 seller said "Copy and paste but I probably won't be able to get through them until after the holiday.

24 Nov 2014 I PM'd listing all the comics I bought.

24 Nov 2014 I PM'd again listing all the comics that were missing from the first order.

no reply

19 Jan 2015 I PM'd "Just wondering how this is going?

I see a (here I listed a specific comic) in your latest posts along with a few others that I took that may have been reposted. Did you have additional copies?

no reply

25 Jan 2015 I PM'd "I would like this closed out please."

Now 2 months later still no reply.

All PM's have been read, seller has not deleted themselves from chain.