• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Yeah, I know: "waaaaaaa".

It just really peeved me off in-the-moment.

I would not put him on a list, but simply I’d be very curious to hear what he has to say just in case he tries to buy something from me on a following occasion. (thumbs u

BTW, I just HATE when people remove themselves from PM discussions… lol

I always tell something before doing that, like «in the process of cleaning up my mailbox" or something similar, to sweeten that ugly message "XXXX has removed himself from this topic"… :facepalm:

BTW, I just HATE when people remove themselves from PM discussions lol

I always tell something before doing that, like «in the process of cleaning up my mailbox" or something similar, to sweeten that ugly message "XXXX has removed himself from this topic" :facepalm:

Brock has removed himself from vaillant's general discussion :P

BTW, I just HATE when people remove themselves from PM discussions lol

I always tell something before doing that, like «in the process of cleaning up my mailbox" or something similar, to sweeten that ugly message "XXXX has removed himself from this topic" :facepalm:

Brock has removed himself from vaillant's general discussion :P

:makepoint:

I frequently delete PM's. Most of my open PM's are open business transactions. When the transaction is complete I typically remove myself to keep things clean. Apparently some took it personally. hm

I frequently delete PM's. Most of my open PM's are open business transactions. When the transaction is complete I typically remove myself to keep things clean. Apparently some took it personally. hm

+1

Transaction complete, you must delete :sumo:

I wasn't very happy. I like to have a go-to PM thread for all of my crack dealers.

peckernut

Almost worth a 2 week vacation to just come back to that

:hi: Welcome back! It wasn't the same without you!

peckernut

Almost worth a 2 week vacation to just come back to that

:hi: Welcome back! It wasn't the same without you!

Aww thanks.

Another junk donkey eh? We're gonna need a bigger farm!

28849457.jpg

Hey, all-

Please point me in the right direction if this isn't the place, but... I could use a little advice. I've been a forum member here for a while but honestly I rarely visit or post. I do have a tiny collection of comics, but I'm mainly here to "learn the ropes" to help a buddy sell off his much more substantial collection on consignment. I typically sell on Ebay (and have successfully sold 50 or 60 titles already), but like most folks I'd love to avoid it if possible, hence my interest in selling here.

The problem is that I don't know the community or rules very well (what's "personal" Paypal vs regular Paypal?) and it has been difficult for me to find successful sales posts that I can emulate or a fair pricepoint to start with. I don't need to make a killing, but I also want to do right for the owner.

I have three of his high-end titles ready to sell: Ironman 55 (9.4 White), ASM 122 (9.4 White), and Hulk 181 (9.6 White). Is it just dumb for me to try my luck here? Do these titles change hands frequently here? It's been hard for me to find appropriate information using the search function...

Any advice/encouragement would be appreciated!

cheers,

thebugguy

Yes, thanks for the link. I've read through most of it before. I still see lots of adds saying "Paypal only", though that seems to go against #9.

More importantly, I can't find any "comparables"- maybe I'm dense, but I can't see where a single Ironman 55 has changed hands here on this forum, if only to get a sense of fair market value (outside of Ebay)...

cheers,

tbg

Don't worry, people will be filling your pm box up shortly with offers. Seriously though, the Paypal thing means that when people pay you with Paypal it should be as a purchase for goods and not through the friends and family option. The purchase option gives the seller and buyer protection.