• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

shenanigans!

Seller was accused of backing out of a deal a few months ago over $10 s/h costs. He came back and tried to bring it but his sauce was weak and not awesome at all. A few volleys ensued.

Dust up

:popcorn:

What was the dust up?

shenanigans!

Seller was accused of backing out of a deal a few months ago over $10 s/h costs. He came back and tried to bring it but his sauce was weak and not awesome at all. A few volleys ensued.

only strike 2? i find that hard to believe

Two strikes fell off in February and April respectively. He got his third in October. Then was good until now. So just "2nd".

Two strikes fell off in February and April respectively. He got his third in October. Then was good until now. So just "2nd".

I know something recently only counted as a wrist slap...anyone know what the offending subject matter was?

Would you say each strike had ample sheathing separating it from the other strikes?

Would you say each strike had ample sheathing separating it from the other strikes?

:lol:

CAK free for 2 weeks.

Wish it were longer. He's received an amazing number of strikes for someone who hasn't been here this long. But I'm sure he has learned his lesson now. :eyeroll:lol

CAK free for 2 weeks.

Wish it were longer. He's received an amazing number of strikes for someone who hasn't been here this long. But I'm sure he has learned his lesson now. :eyeroll:lol

This isn't punishment, it's time to super-perfect his already perfect packaging and shipping methods.

When he comes back there will be three more paragraphs to his shipping prowess resume and they will all revolve his revolutionary process for PH balancing bubble wrap.

I'm taking CAK under my wing. Like those teen makeover movies. He's going to be boardie of the year material when I'm done with him.

I don't think he can afford the strikes that usually come with being Boardie of the Year.