• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

I'm taking CAK under my wing. Like those teen makeover movies. He's going to be boardie of the year material when I'm done with him.

I don't think he can afford the strikes that usually come with being Boardie of the Year.

It's become a board tradition!

I'm taking CAK under my wing. Like those teen makeover movies. He's going to be boardie of the year material when I'm done with him.

I don't think he can afford the strikes that usually come with being Boardie of the Year.

It's become a board tradition!

:shy:

CAKs head is going to explode with WW Philly onsite and him not be able to post and all.

I think jsilverjanet can save him. CAK may have two strikes but I think Hector can get to first base with him before CAK strikes out.

CAKs head is going to explode with WW Philly onsite and him not be able to post and all.

I think jsilverjanet can save him. CAK may have two strikes but I think Hector can get to first base with him before CAK strikes out.

I thought you were going to say something about Hector getting to third base with CAK.... :(

You were able to do it with Swick, so I have faith in you! :grin:

You could start with that awful avatar of his.

.....and that Guinness is not meant to be frosty

Agreed

anyone else with suggestions?

more selective market reporting...

he doesnt invoke GPA, but just says

Recent sales of this book has been $225-$250 range plus shipping cost.

gpa 90 day is $195.

That 90 days does include a $255 sale and a $240 sale, but he doesn't mention in his range that there have also been recent (within 90 days) sales of:

$140, $148, $153, $189, and $190 (some of these are more recent than his $250 ceiling sale)

couldn't he have just said "this book is hot thanks to the Daredevil TV show on netflix" and left it at that?

let the buyer beware when he lets the seller convince him of the market price...

Agreed

He should stop smoking

Agreed

No. You can polish a CAK but it's still a CAK

gpa 90 day is $195.

That 90 days does include a $255 sale and a $240 sale, but he doesn't mention in his range that there have also been recent (within 90 days) sales of:

$140, $148, $153, $189, and $190 (some of these are more recent than his $250 ceiling sale)

couldn't he have just said "this book is hot thanks to the Daredevil TV show on netflix" and left it at that?

let the buyer beware when he lets the seller convince him of the market price...

Yep, that's not a range...the range would be $140 to $255.

If he would have said "have sold for as much as $225 to $250...." I would be ok with it as that's an accurate statement. As it stands it is not accurate.

gpa 90 day is $195.

He's just coming in high because the case is free of Newton rings. :insane:

Are you going to teach him how to grade raw bronze and copper age 9.9's and 10's? hm

Agreed

Help him set up a second account so he can post while on his vacation.

Are you going to teach him how to grade raw bronze and copper age 9.9's and 10's? hm

Janet will teach him to prescreen them AND win!