• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Just now, thehumantorch said:

He can be banned but that's up to the mods.  I would imagine if Polonski can show the mods a real threat that would be enough.

Looking at it, the threats seem to be threatening his adding me to probation. They are up to interpretation and I posted them in the thread

11 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

@Domo Arigato

I had no idea what he was talking about until I saw your avatar, you might want to change it so people don't get confused. ...at least so *I* don't get confused, thank you.

I'm going to read this great book that @jimjum12recommended, stay safe and out of trouble please.

I didn't know what he was talking about either until I read your post.  Had forgotten all about it.

Although......I'm still trying to decide if your post has enough sass in it for me to award you some points. lol

@Polonsky

Can you repost the message exchange you had with Dylan where he was being threatening and saying he didn't give f***?

It got deleted/hidden when the original thread went poof and people need to see what this guy is really like.

I just read his story.  Yeaaaaaaah.  He posts a screen cap of Polonsky deciding to end negotiations before a deal was reached and Dylan getting upset over it.

Oh well.   @Polonsky  What book is this for anyway?

Is there a chance that you would sell it to Rally Road so at least one share of the book could be offered to the offended party?  

:whistle:

4 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

@Polonsky

Can you repost the message exchange you had with Dylan where he was being threatening and saying he didn't give f***?

It got deleted/hidden when the original thread went poof and people need to see what this guy is really like.

GSX 1

2 members active in this conversation (including you)
  1. Polonsky
    Polonsky
    Read: Just now
  3. dylanthekid
    dylanthekid 
    Read: 2 hours ago

please call me thx, I have a few questions, if you dont wanna give me your number do *67?

I thought we were friendly but I'm starting to feel disrespected that you cant spend 5 minutes on a 16 17k comic

Dylan,

Please refrain from contacting me. I do not wish to do business with you now, or in the future.

-Lee

What is your problem? I was trying to discuss more details about the book and buy it and then you ghosted me. What is going on? I do not understand

I will do no such thing and you better have a damn good explanation for disrespecting me. I'm a really nce guy but people who screw with me often regret it, because I do not give a fck

You will call me up like a man and talk out what is going on if you want me to do anything you request

Even though Danielle and I hate each other, you really gotta disrespect me to make that happen.

call me up, talk out whatever is going on like a man and I will cut ties with you peacefully 

15 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

I didn't know what he was talking about either until I read your post.  Had forgotten all about it.

Although......I'm still trying to decide if your post has enough sass in it for me to award you some points. lol

Excellent - I fell for the old-fake-mod-avatar-trick

:facepalm:

I never thought to question it!

3 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I just read his story.  Yeaaaaaaah.  He posts a screen cap of Polonsky deciding to end negotiations before a deal was reached and Dylan getting upset over it.

Is there a chance that you would sell it to Rally Road so at least one share of the book could be offered to the offended party?  

I just heard about such things the other daylol I am now the proud owner of 1/1000000 of a TEC 27:cloud9:.... just kidding I like owning the books in their entirety.

6 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

The book he wanted is my gsx1 9.6 on the sales thread. sorry just saw that part, and I couldn't find Micky all the sudden.

Just now, Polonsky said:

The book he wanted is my gsx1 9.6 on the sales thread. sorry just saw that part, and I couldn't find Micky all the sudden.

Yeah, sorry.  I am putting Mickey back in the drawer for now.  Going with Dateline Popcorn until I decide to recycle back to Spider-man and Frank. 

@Polonsky

It's going to ultimately be your call, but as several others have mentioned, you should consider nominating dylanthekid for the Hall Of Shame list.

According to the listed rules for it under section (b):

b) The Hall Of Shame is for serious transgressions. For example, selling a book/books and sending nothing of value in the package. Interfering with someone's business. Being a multiple offender.

His actions definitely qualify under this rule.  You were in negotiations with Dylan regarding the price on a book you were selling on the boards.  During this process, you felt Dylan was being rude and decided to end the negotiations and instead continue to offer it for sale in your thread.......which was within your rights and is not against the rules, since a deal had not been agreed to.

Dylan then.....in an attempt to interfere with your business.....came into the forum and nominated you for the probation list in retaliation.  This kind of behavior should not be tolerated in here. 

If you decide to nominate him (and I think you should as well), a poll would need to be included so people could vote either "yay" or "nay" on adding him to the Hall Of Shame list.  I would be happy to help with this, or perhaps @Buzzetta might be willing to help with this task since he has experience in drafting them.  Not trying to put you on the spot Buzz....I would be happy to do it if you prefer not to, should Polonsky decide to go ahead with the nomination.  This is all assuming that the Admins just don't eventually ban dylanthekid's account outright for the nonsense he pulls in here.

Edited by Domo Arigato
Fixing a detail I had incorrect

5 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

@Polonsky

It's going to ultimately be your call, but as several others have mentioned, you should consider nominating dylanthekid for the Hall Of Shame list.

According to the listed rules for it under section (b):

b) The Hall Of Shame is for serious transgressions. For example, selling a book/books and sending nothing of value in the package. Interfering with someone's business. Being a multiple offender.

His actions definitely qualify under this rule.  You were in negotiations with Dylan regarding the price on a book you were selling.  During this process, you decided to end the negotiations and list the book for sale on the forum instead.......which was within your rights and is not against the rules, since a deal had not been agreed to.

Dylan then.....in an attempt to interfere with your business.....came into the forum and nominated you for the probation list in retaliation.  This kind of behavior should not be tolerated in here. 

If you decide to nominate him (and I think you should as well), a poll would need to be included so people could vote either "yay" or "nay" on adding him to the Hall Of Shame list.  I would be happy to help with this, or perhaps @Buzzetta might be willing to help with this task since he has experience in drafting them.  Not trying to put you on the spot Buzz....I would be happy to do it if you prefer not to, should Polonsky decide to go ahead with the nomination.  This is all assuming that the Admins just don't eventually ban dylanthekid's account outright for the nonsense he pulls in here.

I greatly appreciate your offer to help, and will be reaching out to you in the morning as it is very late here. I just want to point out that the book in question has been available for sale for the past week here, and he was reaching out about it. I don’t want anyone to think I ran and posted it because I was mad at him. 

1 minute ago, Polonsky said:

I greatly appreciate your offer to help, and will be reaching out to you in the morning as it is very late here. I just want to point out that the book in question has been available for sale for the past week here, and he was reaching out about it. I don’t want anyone to think I ran and posted it because I was mad at him. 

Sure thing.  And if you do want to proceed, we'll make sure to get all the details straightened out for the nomination.......but I'll go ahead and edit my post above to correct that detail.