• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

For those wondering.....and since the original thread in the Probation forum got deleted/hidden.....and then the thread in Comics General pointing to it has now been deleted/hidden......and we were directed to post about the incident here instead......here is an abridged version of what happened:

Dylan was in private negotiations regarding price to purchase an approximately $17k comic from board member Polonsky.

Apparently Dylan started to get rude to Polonsky, so Polonsky decided to end negotiations and told Dylan to no longer contact him.

Dylan went off the deep end and started contacting Polansky as well as his father relentlessly on numerous social media platforms, as well as calling dozens of times on the phone while being extremely rude and even threatening.

When he couldn't bully Polansky into talking with him, Dylan then started a thread nominating Polansky to the Probation List.....even though Polasnky hadn't broken any board rules.

Chaos ensued.

Edited by Domo Arigato

Just now, speedcake said:

So what is the procedure to have @dylanthekid banned from the CGC forums for his latest stunt, this time in the probation discussion forum? 

He adds nothing of worth to the forums, is continually trolling and/or causing strife, and IMO doesn't deserve to continue posting here.

As in the thread - ironically opened by a mod and then closed by a mod :applause: - it would be up to Lee (Polonski) if he wanted to nominate to hall of shame.

I'd imagine that would trigger a Dylan sized bannable Tsunami wall of posts.

Poor old Polonski, Top City and now Dylan.

The man is cursed!

It's pretty poor when a boardie AND his father are threatened over a comic. And potentially HOS worthy.

2c

Just now, Domo Arigato said:

For those wondering.....and since the original thread got deleted/hidden.....and the thread in Comics General pointing to it has now been locked and we were directed to post about the incident here instead......here is an abridged version of what happened:

Dylan was in private negotiations regarding price to purchase an approximately $17k comic from board member Polonsky.

Apparently Dylan started to get rude to Polonsky, so Polonsky decided to end negotiations and told Dylan to no longer contact him.

Dylan went off the deep end and started contacting Polansky as well as his father relentlessly on numerous social media platforms, as well as calling dozens of times on the phone while being extremely rude and even threatening.

When he couldn't bully Polansky into talking with him, Dylan then started a thread nominating Polansky to the probation list.....even though Polasnky hadn't broken any board rules.

Chaos ensued.

Ahem... it was poofed after it was locked and recorded... 

Spoiler

Salagadoola mechicka boola
Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
Put them together and what have you got?
The Boards have ANOTHER lock !

Dylan is still trying to destroy.......read it before it disappears

Thread starter: -5 Points (Domo Arigato)

Last post: +3 Points (thehumantorch)
Second to last: +2 Points (Beige)
Third to last: +1 Point (thehumantorch)

Just now, Beige said:

As in the thread - ironically opened by a mod and then closed by a mod :applause: - it would be up to Lee (Polonski) if he wanted to nominate to hall of shame.

The man is cursed!

It's pretty poor when a boardie AND his father are threatened over a comic. And potentially HOS worthy.

2c

I personally feel Polonsky shouldn't have the burden of nominating him. I get why it'll probably be required that he do so, and I hope he does.

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Ahem... it was poofed after it was locked and recorded... 

Reveal hidden contents

Salagadoola mechicka boola
Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
Put them together and what have you got?
The Boards have ANOTHER lock !

Dylan is still trying to destroy.......read it before it disappears

Thread starter: -5 Points (Domo Arigato)

Last post: +3 Points (thehumantorch)
Second to last: +2 Points (Beige)
Third to last: +1 Point (thehumantorch)

Points?  I got points?  Any chance someone has a copy of that thread?  I'd love to read it.

3 minutes ago, Beige said:

The man is cursed!

2c

I'm not blaming Polonski in any way but anyone making a deal with Dylan after his posting history here is asking for a headache.

3 minutes ago, Beige said:

As in the thread - ironically opened by a mod and then closed by a mod :applause: -

@Domo Arigato

I had no idea what he was talking about until I saw your avatar, you might want to change it so people don't get confused. ...at least so *I* don't get confused, thank you.

I'm going to read this great book that @jimjum12recommended, stay safe and out of trouble please.

1 minute ago, thehumantorch said:

Points?  I got points?  Any chance someone has a copy of that thread?  I'd love to read it.

I do not have a copy of it as both threads were poofed... but they were left up with enough time between lock and poof for an awarding of... well you know. 

2 minutes ago, Polonsky said:

He is now running a “giant smear campaign” against me on instagram. People I do not even know are reaching out to me to tell me. They all follow him, and don’t know me, but have told me that I have their support. Found that pretty cool. The support part, not Dylans smear campagin.

Not casting any blame on your part, but why are you dealing with a nut? It's not like you couldn't have known?

4 minutes ago, Polonsky said:

He is now running a “giant smear campaign” against me on instagram. People I do not even know are reaching out to me to tell me. They all follow him, and don’t know me, but have told me that I have their support. Found that pretty cool. The support part, not Dylans smear campagin.

Sorry to hear it.  We can't ban him from the boards or from selling here but can we please elect him to the HOS.  

2 minutes ago, Polonsky said:

I'm looking but don't see where he is posting on instagram. Possibly he deleted whatever it was he did post? Unless its on an alternate account or he's commenting somewhere on someone else's posts

2 minutes ago, G G ® ™ said:

Not casting any blame on your part, but why are you dealing with a nut? It's not like you couldn't have known?

I met him in person several times at shows a few years ago. I havnt talked to him in several years but had heard about some of his issues. I had no idea he was, um, how he is? I should have known better, but I did not see it going like this.

1 minute ago, speedcake said:

I'm looking but don't see where he is posting on instagram. Possibly he deleted whatever it was he did post? Unless its on an alternate account or he's commenting somewhere on someone else's posts

I think it is in his story. Im still pretty new to IG