• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Transplant said:

Apparently crack is in easy supply still.

Moi? :cry:

I was just commenting on how post counts will rise with folks quoting and lol img or plus 1'ing.

And yes,I could likely buy crack just outside my front door in less than five minutes,but it's often meth now or could be tainted by fentanyl.

Yesterday morning one of my sorta friends,local street people died in my back lot from smoking a rock that had that fentanyl present.

15 hours ago, Pontoon said:

G/S/B section?

It isn't limited to there.  It's like people see all-time, fluke GPA highs and say, "hold my beer."  I know GPA isn't everything, especially with some SA keys on CLink recently.  But, for dime a dozen BA or CA 9.8 keys, GPA is usually a pretty good indicator.  I see people price at 50/75/100% more than all time highs.  It's their right.   

3 hours ago, Transplant said:

It isn't limited to there.  It's like people see all-time, fluke GPA highs and say, "hold my beer."  I know GPA isn't everything, especially with some SA keys on CLink recently.  But, for dime a dozen BA or CA 9.8 keys, GPA is usually a pretty good indicator.  I see people price at 50/75/100% more than all time highs.  It's their right.   

But that X-men 266 is special. 

20 hours ago, Transplant said:

Nein.  Running dialog on some optimistic pricing.

Ah,okay.Sorry,I guess I was feeling a little sensitive and everything in the world is about me yesterday.

Many comics read,I feel better and full of hope again! :insane: