• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

I've decided to sell off a large percentage of my raw collection. Hope to get started this coming weekend. :wishluck:

SA and early BA good stuff, or just late BA and CA krap?

:foryou:

:frustrated: Beyonder, such announcements should be made HERE! :baiting:

Aces, I call dibs on the Cap 109. The Star Wars 1 is all yours. :foryou:

I've decided to sell off a large percentage of my raw collection. Hope to get started this coming weekend. :wishluck:

SA and early BA good stuff, or just late BA and CA krap?

:foryou:

:frustrated: Beyonder, such announcements should be made HERE! :baiting:

Aces, I call dibs on the Cap 109. The Star Wars 1 is all yours. :foryou:

Oops. Why isn't the announcement thread stickied to the top? doh!

Mostly BA/CA Krap..... :sorry:

I am looking at possibly a rather large purchase in the next two weeks. So I may need to liquidate some books this weekend or next. Is there anything anyone is interested in?

ASM #20, 22, 53, 82, 104, 106, 109 (5.0 or better) ~ :wishluck:

ASM #229, 232, 248 (9.6 or 9.8) ~ would complete my 201-330 set run :)

I encourage anyone looking to buy from daken2626 to do a search first. He's started a new thread. As far as I know, he's never had a problem that didn't EVENTUALLY get resolved.

I know that this was a topic once discussed but the volume of new users and selling threads seem to be increasing.

Was there any decision made that new users need to wait a certain amount of time before selling in the market place?

I know that this was a topic once discussed but the volume of new users and selling threads seem to be increasing.

Was there any decision made that new users need to wait a certain amount of time before selling in the market place?

After every VCC there seems to be a bump in the number of new sellers.

I'm still against any sort of restrictions on who can and can't sell here. I think us boardies do a great job of policing this place and the law-breakers are usually swiftly vanquished.

Sadly, there are those few enablers who buy from sellers who don't post prices or follow the rules. And those people suck.

After every VCC there seems to be a bump in the number of new sellers.

I'm still against any sort of restrictions on who can and can't sell here. I think us boardies do a great job of policing this place and the law-breakers are usually swiftly vanquished.

Sadly, there are those few enablers who buy from sellers who don't post prices or follow the rules. And those people suck.

A few? There's plenty! These fly-by-night sellers should be ignored or pointed to the rules and then ignored, but some people have to have their comics and encourage these guys either through buying or bumping their threads with chatter. I tired quickly from pointing out the rules to these sellers, because I'm then lambasted by other board members.

Restricting new sellers to a minimum of posts before they can sell isn't really that much of an imposition or restriction.