• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,161 posts in this topic

Quickie question: I won an auction on Ebay. Paid immediately with Paypal. However the payment is still being "processed" on the Ebay site. When I check Paypal, it says that the recipient is "unregistered" and the payment is "unclaimed". I've attempted to contact the seller twice with no response yet.

I don't want to get some unpaid claim opened against me and I do actually want the auction item I won.

Has this ever happened to anyone? Any suggestions?

Thanks.

I had that 'unclaimed' thing happen with a new seller earlier in the year. I don't remember all the details, but eventually they got their act together and were able to accept the payment on their end.

Quickie question: I won an auction on Ebay. Paid immediately with Paypal. However the payment is still being "processed" on the Ebay site. When I check Paypal, it says that the recipient is "unregistered" and the payment is "unclaimed". I've attempted to contact the seller twice with no response yet.

I don't want to get some unpaid claim opened against me and I do actually want the auction item I won.

Has this ever happened to anyone? Any suggestions?

Thanks.

I actually had this happen to me recently. It wasn't at all comic related but I was actually offered a Second Chance Offer with a note saying the previous buyer bid then never got back in touch. I sent the money through PayPal and it just sat there and sat there. Eventually I cancelled the transaction after multiple attempts to get in touch with the seller and haven't heard anything from them since. Was it a newer seller on Ebay you bought from?

You are probably aware of this, but if not, just a word of caution about Second Chance Offers. There has been some spoofing going on. The best bet is to contact the seller through the eBay site rather than by responding to an e-mail message--even if the e-mail message purports to be coming from eBay.

Leprechaun in the hood is the best leprechaun movie in the entire franchise.

Small is the best pox in the entire franchise.

I mean leprechaun in space is just mess. Sexual transmitted leprechaun? Space gold?

lol you crack me up man!

Leprechaun in the hood is the best leprechaun movie in the entire franchise.

Small is the best pox in the entire franchise.

I mean leprechaun in space is just mess. Sexual transmitted leprechaun? Space gold?

lol you crack me up man!

Just explain this to me.

How is Leprechaun in the hood, the fifth film in the franchise a prequel?

How was Rap invented before Jennifer Annisten was famous?

It doesn't make sense. Plus he isn't even looking for gold in the space one, he just wants to marry some princess that gets kidnapped and he doesn't talk in rhymes.

Its wildly_fanciful_statement.

Is it just me or is the +3% club growing by leaps and bounds? hm

I would say that the club is growing.

I just continue to skip the threads that that have add it; even if it they have a book that I'm currently looking to purchase.

Psy

I just continue to skip the threads that that have add it; even if it they have a book that I'm currently looking to purchase.

Psy

Me, too.

Psy

Me, too.

I usually do too. I always wonder, why not just add it to the asking price beforehand?

Psy

Me, too.

I usually do too. I always wonder, why not just add it to the asking price beforehand?

Exactly. At the end of the day all fees are passed on to the consumer, it doesn't matter what level of business, its just that they are usually hidden.

I don't think it can be disputed that if a seller's bottom line price on an item is say $50, that $50 by paypal is not the same as $50 by MO, and that is a fair consideration when considering "best offers" from potential buyers.

Another factor to consider (while not relevant to US citizens) is that for me in Canada paypal will not allow me to link my paypal account to my US dollar account. The only way for me to take in USD outside of paypal is by MO, cash or cheque. I have sometimes been tempted to give a better price for MO payment as an incentive to generate some USD, but thus far have not for the obvious reasons.

The OA I sold all my Marvel SA keys for ... the dude went and sold it to someone else!! :(

I'm sorry to hear this. The only consolation I can give you is that you still have your war chest, and the rule in OA is that there is always something better just around the corner. (thumbs u

The OA I sold all my Marvel SA keys for ... the dude went and sold it to someone else!! :(

I'm sorry to hear this. The only consolation I can give you is that you still have your war chest, and the rule in OA is that there is always something better just around the corner. (thumbs u

that bright side mess!! :sumo: