• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

I am always allowed to defend against personal attacks..Just because others back down and fade away, I won't..I don't like someone spreading lies about me, saying I only package 1/100 from someone is a lie. Yet people don't mind that one..Very odd..I do..I think we should string me up, I sent out a comic in a mailer designed for them, and it arrived in excellent shape..Wait though, it might not have, and we need to consider that, if it hadn't we would then have to kill..lol..Again the refund offer was there..And was not taken..I followed the rules to the letter..Send me back the fricken comic and get your money back if it offended you so greatly..lol..oh wait, then you couldn't try and be-little someone, and have others join in.

Edited by KyleG40

hurry get a few more in..it was mailed and received in excellent shape so thats what counts in a sale..He got the comic in the condition he wanted..What if's don't matter, because they didn't happen..so hurry jump on the bandwagon..lol..its actually becoming quite funny to myself and a few others over here at the office

Can't decide which one works better....the old standard:

8gnwt.jpg

or the more nuanced approach.

8go34.jpg

Kyle, I take it that your reputation does not mean much to you. That is fine. I can tell you that you've lost me as a potential customer and probably several others. All you needed to do was a bit of a mea culpa to Taco and say "hey sorry about that I up, thought I sent it in a box and I didn't. That's on me. Glad it got there safe anyway it should have been shipped in a box. Would you like a refund on the shipping?" I can almost guarantee that Taco would then have said, "naw it's all good" and the whole issue would have been over.

hurry get a few more in..it was mailed and received in excellent shape so thats what counts in a sale..He got the comic in the condition he wanted..What if's don't matter, because they didn't happen..so hurry jump on the bandwagon..lol..its actually becoming quite funny to myself and a few others over here at the office

8gnwt.jpg

8go34.jpg

Option A. :sumo:

kyle, the way I read (and the way I think it was intended) the 1/100 comment was:

Because you sometimes ship books in boxes, you say you pack in boxes (your post reasonably said that you use mailers when it makes sense, and boxes when it makes sense).

He used hyperbole to make his point that using your logic if you shipped in a box once out of 100 times then you could claim to "pack in boxes with bubble wrap" as your PM noted here

He wasn't actually saying you only use boxes once out of 100 times, just that... because you use boxes some of the time, you cant tell everyone you use boxes (because that implies you always use boxes.. as in "how do you ship?" answer "I pack in boxes").

All it came down to was you mistakenly said you shipped an order in a box when you actually shipped it in a mailer. No intent, no malice. A simple mistake. You are a good seller here and taco might have been peeved by expecting a box (based on your PM in the link) and getting a mailer. His feathers may have been further ruffled by your tone when he expressed displeasure about the use of the mailer vs the expected box.

8gnwt.jpg

8go34.jpg

Poll is required

8gnwt.jpg

8go34.jpg

Poll is required

I figured the music fans would like B.

Kyle, I take it that your reputation does not mean much to you. That is fine. I can tell you that you've lost me as a potential customer and probably several others. All you needed to do was a bit of a mea culpa to Taco and say "hey sorry about that I up, thought I sent it in a box and I didn't. That's on me. Glad it got there safe anyway it should have been shipped in a box. Would you like a refund on the shipping?" I can almost guarantee that Taco would then have said, "naw it's all good" and the whole issue would have been over.

*sigh* another one added to the watched user list (A.K.A. don't deal with list). A simple sorry instead of :slapfight: likely would have prevented this.

No poll required I quit..I am leaving..I apologized and that wasn't good enough, so you all win..I am not selling anything here anymore..will pull the sales down now..And unlike a lot of those on here, not changing names to sell either..Thanks to those of you who actually enjoyed the buys and got the comics..