• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

It seems no one can bid on my mysterious box of goodness auction. If there was a violation of rules, I'd gladly fix it, or it should be deleted by the moderators

Any idea what's wrong with it? I've asked the mods and gotten no response.

Don't know why but this forum is not the place to start a discussion thread about it

Where would you a thread about a mixed ages sale? In the mixed ages forum? The WC? How would posting it in CG be more appropriate?

Comics Market - Forum only selling area > General Discussion

Duh.

Yes, the forum that gets seen by dozens on a weekly basis. Perhaps I could ask it in the test forum, which gets more views per day.

I'm not sure that they will eventually burn out. Solarcadoosh keeps, in effect, flipping off the entire board, by flaunting the fact that he can still buy/sell with folks here. That's frustrating as hell.

He says he does. But how extensive are his transactions?

Remember that $1,000 Dave Stevens transaction we did? That was a record-setter.

See how that works? Just because he says this to get under a forumite's skin doesn't make it so. But there will be some that will continue to trade, buy or sell with him no matter what.

I suppose you could be right. A guy who jokes/lies about his father dying of cancer is certainly capable of lying about transactions.

Twice.

-slym

Just to put this all in text so it can turn up on a search: Symbiotic - name Change to a new Name is whouffle

Has this clown been put on the PL or HOS yet?

Not yet. Nominated for the PL, but IMHO, should have been on the HoS long ago.

-slym

It seems no one can bid on my mysterious box of goodness auction. If there was a violation of rules, I'd gladly fix it, or it should be deleted by the moderators

Don't know why but this forum is not the place to start a discussion thread about it

Where would you a thread about a mixed ages sale? In the mixed ages forum? The WC? How would posting it in CG be more appropriate?

This forum is for sales. Of course you know that and are just be a contrary as is your way. Carry on

This forum is for sales. Of course you know that and are just be a contrary as is your way. Carry on

Kool. I was so afraid I might not get your permission.

Edited by shadroch

hm This actually raises a new topic. Daredevil breaks new boundaries by having a comic that is actually valuable while at the same time being a character whom is worthless.

:o

I don't usually post here, but I couldn't let Harvey take the DD smack talk alone lol

Best character in comics :sumo::devil:

hm This actually raises a new topic. Daredevil breaks new boundaries by having a comic that is actually valuable while at the same time being a character whom is worthless.

:o

I don't usually post here, but I couldn't let Harvey take the DD smack talk alone lol

Best character in comics :sumo::devil:

crying-with-laughter.gif