• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

You care too much. Don't you have a dog to walk? :baiting:

Taking her out for the third time today in five minutes...Don't post too much when I'm gone! (ps,fourth time for her,the wife had her out early. Lotsa fresh aitr for this one...)

I need some advice here. It has been 3 weeks since I purchased a book from this thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7997957&fpart=1

However I have not received the book or any tracking info. The last response from the seller was on 8/30 thanking me for payment and saying the book would be mailed on 9/2

I sent a message on 9/12 asking the status of the shipment but it has gone unread.

I have talked with another buyer from this thread and he has experienced the same thing.

Suggestions on how to proceed from here would be much appreciated.

I need some advice here. It has been 3 weeks since I purchased a book from this thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7997957&fpart=1

However I have not received the book or any tracking info. The last response from the seller was on 8/30 thanking me for payment and saying the book would be mailed on 9/2

I sent a message on 9/12 asking the status of the shipment but it has gone unread.

I have talked with another buyer from this thread and he has experienced the same thing.

Suggestions on how to proceed from here would be much appreciated.

How did you pay? Paypal?

I'm just trying to keep score.

It always ends in a tie like children's sports.

Wow.

:roflmao:

HAHAHAHAHA!

This can only be decided though poll, and I am not creating the poll so that gives anyone the a-ok to title, and poll out this stuff.

Wow.

HAHAHAHAHA!

This can only be decided though poll, and I am not creating the poll so that gives anyone the a-ok to title, and poll out this stuff.

Oooohhh, a popularity contest.....I am sorry, a poll? My mistake :sorry:

Since you are always here, Alex, I am sure we all know how everyone will vote.

Be sure to let me know what the outcome is.....because it is all very important to me.

Yes, you have identified it correctly! That was sarcasm

Wow.

HAHAHAHAHA!

Be sure to let me know what the outcome is.....because it is all very important to me.

I'm sure more people dislike me than know about you, but since you keep wanting to talk to me and keeping in mind the content of your posts, I'm sure just as many have a negative opinion about you than they do of me.

:acclaim:

Wow.

HAHAHAHAHA!

I'm sure more people dislike me than know about you, but since you keep wanting to talk to me and keeping in mind the content of your posts, I'm sure just as many have a negative opinion about you than they do of me.

:acclaim:

Wow man that's deep lol

Edited by JOEY GUNZ

Nobody else cares and yet it is a popularity contest.

Make it stop!

It's like the blind leading the blind or the drunk debating the stoned.

M719Dmk.jpg

Really...even I don't care anymore...

And I care to much.

Gotta walk the dog.... lol