• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

May Heritage Auction
3 3

313 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, DeadpoolJr. said:

The piece I'm after really jumped last night, but I'm hoping I can still take it home.

Mine as well.

Curious what the auction strategy is of taking the fourth page to the Jeff Jones Monster Times story and pushing it to a day later. You would think all the auction fever of losing the other pages and the spiteful bidding that can result would call for putting all four in order. But they did 3 in a row, then the fourth the next day. Surely it will be the cheapest page regardless.

2 minutes ago, BCarter27 said:

Does anyone have a rough idea when the OA lots will start?

In a minute or so.  Norem Savage Swords cover have been seeing more collector interest judging by there steadily increasing sales price.

1 hour ago, delekkerste said:

I'm holding out for a pesca-pescatarian example.  Or at least one that features a Jian-Yang prototype...

Jian Yang has always been a super star in the wings...love him...not a hot dog 

1 hour ago, cstojano said:

Mine as well.

Curious what the auction strategy is of taking the fourth page to the Jeff Jones Monster Times story and pushing it to a day later. You would think all the auction fever of losing the other pages and the spiteful bidding that can result would call for putting all four in order. But they did 3 in a row, then the fourth the next day. Surely it will be the cheapest page regardless.

I put in my max for the proxy bidding. Hopefully It will be enough.

48 minutes ago, DeadpoolJr. said:

I put in my max for the proxy bidding. Hopefully It will be enough.

Did you pick up any of the other pages? Curious what you expected the results to be. I wasn't thinking 8k for page 1

Edited by cstojano

1 hour ago, cstojano said:

Did you pick up any of the other pages? Curious what you expected the results to be. I wasn't thinking 8k for page 1

No. What I meant was that I put my proxy bid on something else I was following, which I sadly became the underbidder of.

8 minutes ago, Matches_Malone said:

Oh wow!  The David Finch cover featuring Supes, Super Super Girl and Braniac just took off.

I kind of thought it might jump, but not that high.

What gets me is the $5k+ for that Jon Sable cover! What is happening?